- TEN-TEC POWER SUPPLY/SPEAKER. // QST;Mar2010, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p60
The article evaluates the Ten-Tec Model 940 switching power supply/speaker console from Ten-Tec Inc.
- Ten-Tec 777 DX PRO Headset. Hallas, John R. // QST;Aug2011, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p48
The article evaluates the Ten-Tec 777 DX PRO headset.
- TEN-TEC USB KEYER/AUDIO INTERFACE. // QST;Jan2010, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p33
The article evaluates the Ten-Tec Model 610 USB keyer/audio interface from Ten-Tec Inc.
- Ten-Tec 963, Serial number 206010033. Wilson, Mark J. // QST;Jul2006, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p60
The article evaluates the Ten-Tec 963, power supply, serial number 206010033, from Ten-Tec Inc.
- Ten-Tec 715 RF Speech Processor. Allison, Bob // QST;Dec2009, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p43
The article evaluates the Ten-Tec 715 RF Speech Processor from Ten-Tec Inc.
- Ten-Tec 1054 Shortwave Receiver Kit. Ford, Steve // QST;Jul2011, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p57
The article evaluates the Ten-Tec 1054 Shortwave Receiver Kit.
- Product update: Switching power supplies. // Electronic Design;09/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p136
Presents the top switching power supply products from several manufacturers in the United States. Name of the manufacturer; Device; Description; Price.
- CORRECTION. // Power Electronics Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p47
A correction to the article "Spice Simulation Provides Advantages for DSP-Based SMPS" that was published in the March 2009 issue of PET is presented.
- Critical-mode control stabilizes switch-mode power supplies. Basso, Christophe // EDN;04/23/98, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p171
Reveals that discontinuous-conduction-mode (DCM) operation eases switch-mode power supply (SMPS) design, and allows for better response to step-load changes. Indication that operating at the critical-conduction point ensures that the converter stays in the DCM; Indepth look at switch-mode power...