The Great Train Ride
- All Aboard for FALL COLOR! Soennichsen, John // Journal of Business (10756124);Oct/Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 20, p30
Features the fall-color train ride that offers riders a chance to enjoy the changing colors in autumn. Accommodation of the train; Scenic spots passed by the train's route; Schedule and cost of the rides.
- Taking the rail trail. Adam, Caroline // Travel Weekly Australia;10/26/2007, Issue 71, p18
The article presents various information and features in train journeys. Three trains, including the Rocky Mountaineer, which is journeying in Canada; The Ghan, which travels in Australia; and Rovos Rail, traveling in South Africa, are featured with their point of destination, the train itself,...
- Interior locomotives. // Travel Weekly Australia;10/26/2007, Issue 71, p19
The article presents information and features in train traveling. Three trains, including the Trans Siberian Railway, which travels in Russia; the Trans Mongolian Railway, traveling from China to Siberia; and Eurostar, that runs from London to Brussels, are featured with their point of...
- Scratching the surface itch. Wastnage, Justin // Travel Weekly Australia;9/28/2007, Issue 67, p5
The article provides information on surface travel, the alternative for air travel. According to the author, mostly of the surface travelers chose surface travel over air travel because of environmental concerns, and the thrill and adventure in surface travel. Furthermore, the author states that...
- Travel 4 offers mountains of tours for the adventurous. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/29/2004, Issue 2638, p38
Reports on the release of the brochure of Travel 4 entitled "Discover Canada and Alaska." which features eighteen new properties and trail tours. Benefits of the program for travel agents; Aim of the operators to support the launch of the brochure with a tenth-month dedicated Canada window...
- On the right track. Chesshyre, Tom // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Mar2006, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p66
The article emphasizes the possibility of enjoying a rail travel. Rail-journey writer Paul Theroux once describe Orient Express Trains as being for rich people who have selfish fantasies about travel that bear no relation to reality. But Theroux also said that despite the nature of Orient...
- Expedition Essentials. Howe, Steve // Backpacker;Feb2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p78
Presents tips for adventurers on planning for expeditions.
- TRAIL TOWN: Ely, MN. Wood, C. // Backpacker;Dec2004, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p35
Presents information on adventure destinations in Ely, Minnesota.
- EPICENTER. // Backpacker;Dec2004, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p35
Presents information on several adventure destinations in Big River, California.