The Institute of Management Services Productivity Improvement Award
- Risk management excellence honored. // Business Insurance;4/26/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p8
The author reflects on the value of visionary risk managers to organizations highlighted in the 2010 Risk Manager of the Year award and Risk Manager Honor Roll members.
- Recognition Awards Deadline Approaching. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p3
No abstract available.
- Optimas Awards recognize triumphs in HR. Halcrow, Allan // Personnel Journal;Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p66
Provides an overview of `Personnel Journal' magazine's Optimas Awards in human resource management. Recognition of efforts in which imagination and bold initiative have been applied to solving business challenges; Criteria for selecting winners; Selection process. INSET: Optimas categories...
- Sniffing out litter bugs. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jul2010, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p6
The article announces the Marketing Society Award for Excellence given to Keep Britain Tidy for its Dirty Pig campaign in June 2010.
- Michigan chapter wins top AHRMM award. // AHA News;7/16/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p8
Reports that Michigan Healthcare Resource and Materials Management Inc. (MHRMM) won the top award from the American Hospitals Association in 2001. Seminar and exhibition sponsored by MHRMM; Citations given to the Kansas Association for Hospital Purchasing and Materials Management.
- 2011 National Planning Excellence Award for Best Practices in Hazard Mitigation and Disaster Planning. Schwab, Jim // Planning;Apr2011, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p36
The article mentions that the River Corridor Redevelopment Plan, an emergency management plan in Cedar River, Iowa, is the recipient of the 2011 National Planning Excellence Award for Best Practices in Hazard Mitigation and Disaster Planning from the American Planning Association (APA).
- 2011 National Planning Achievement Award for a Hard-Won Victory. Knack, Ruth Eckdish // Planning;Apr2011, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p38
The article mentions that the city of New Orleans, Louisiana, is the recipient of the 2011 National Planning Achievement Award for a Hard-Won Victory from the American Planning Association (APA).
- EDMONTON'S DOWNTOWN PLAN RECOGNIZED FOR ENVIRONMENTAL EXCELENCE. // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 30, p8
The article announces that the Capital City Downtown (CCD) Plan of Edmonton, Alberta has received the 2011 Emerald award for excellence in the field of environment preservation.
- Las Vegas team takes second in tristate business plan competition. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/26/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 21, pP12
The article announces the Waste Alternatives Transformation Technologies, an undergraduate business-plan team from the University of Nevada in Las Vegas as second-place winner in the inaugural Tri-State Donald W. Reynolds Governor's Cup competition in 2008.
- High standards. // Finance Week;4/12/2002, p51
Focuses on the Creative Directors' Forum's 2001 Ad of the Year awards for high industrial standards. Victory of TBWA Hunt Lascaris (Gauteng) and Lowe Bull Calvert Pace; Winners in the newspaper category; Enumeration of runners-up in the TV/cinema category.