- Member of Council awarded Doctorate. // Management Services;Jun78, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p66
No abstract available.
- Institute prizes. // Management Services;Jan1992, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p48
For the first year since its inception the Institute of Management of Services of Great Britain has not considered it appropriate to award the Currie medal, due to no scripts of certificate merit being submitted for consideration. The Harry Mitchell prize this year goes to Judith M. Latham, of...
- IMs represented at Britvic Soft Drinks conference. // Management Services;Jan1992, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p50
Reports on the representation of the Institute of Management Services at a conference of Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. Involvement of the dispense and distribution departments of the company; Theme of the conference; Exhibition at the conference.
- Around The Institute. // Management Services;Aug1987, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
The article presents various issues related to the Institute of Management Services (IMS), London, England as of August 1987. On July 4, 1987, the 22nd annual general meeting of the institute was held in London. It is stated that for the first time the president of an institute has been raised...
- IT training for the future. // Management Services;Jul1986, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p22
A new style higher education establishment, which will be free of government cuts, will open in Milton Keynes, England in the Autumn. The information technology (IT) institute will specialize in information technology teaching and research for industry and commerce; to help cut the shortage of...
- West Midlands Region goes potty over Wedgwood. Hopkinson, John // Management Services;Winter2013, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the factory tour of the Wedgwood visitor centre, museum and factory in Staffordshire, Great Britain, which exposed the party from the West Midlands Region of the Institute of Management Services to the process of making products made of china clay.
- Institute Awards. // Management Services;Jan1988, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p38
The section presents a list of recipients of awards given by the Institute of Management Services, including Management Services Diploma.
- Summer School '86. // Management Services;Jan1986, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p45
The article reports about the Institute of Management Services' thirteenth "Summer School," which will held at Saint John's College, Cambridge, England, between July 7 and 10, 1986. The participation is restricted and would be available only on prior request.
- North West Region. // Management Services;Autumn2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p5
This article features a visit of some North West region members of the Institute of Management Services (IMS) to the Helmshore Textile Museum in Lancashire, England, on July 10, 2008. On arrival the visitors were greeted by a reception group, who introduced them to the guide for the tour. A...