Citrus Valley Climbing Out
- Hospital Lowered. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p43
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered the rating on the outstanding Series 2002 revenue bonds of Carson-Tahoe Hospital in Nevada from A to BBB-plus. Assignment of a BBB-plus rating to Series 2003A revenue bonds; Factors that were cited by Standard & Poor's for the lowered rating; Use...
- Downey Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the Downey Regional Medical Center's sub-investment-grade debt in California. Continued operating losses incurred by the hospital; Downgrading of the outstanding revenue bonds, which were issued by the California Health Facilities...
- ILLINOIS: A Negative Blessing. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p35
The article reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the bonds issued for Blessing Hospital by the Illinois Health Facility Authority and the city of Quincy in Illinois. The rating agency has changed the rating from stable to negative, citing the failure of the hospital...
- FLORIDA: Positive for N. Broward Hospital. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32510, p33
The article focuses on the bond ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for the outstanding revenue bonds of North Broward Hospital District in Florida. The revised positive from stable outlook reflects a sustained improvement in core operations. And the district's A-minus underlying rating was...
- Two Syracuse, N.Y., Hospitals Downgraded to Junk by S&P. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p1
Reports on the financial problems facing Course Health Hospital and Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse in New York. Decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the hospitals' debt to junk bond status; Bonds that were affected by the Standard & Poor's rating.
- UPGRADES CLIMB, BUT SLOWLY. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2001, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p55
Looks at the performance of hospital bond ratings that was upgraded by two bond-rating agencies in the first quarter of 2001. Moody's Investors Service; Standard & Poor's.
- Proctor Up to Triple-B. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p29
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of Proctor Hospital in Illinois. Upgrade made to the Series 1991 bonds of the hospital by Standard & Poor's Corp.; Debt rating assigned to the medical center by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- S&P Drops Rating on $70M. in Indiana Hospital Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32371, p38
The article reports on the decision of the Standard and Poor's Corp. to drop its rating on 70 million dollars of bonds issued through the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority on behalf of Methodist Hospitals Inc. in Indiana. The agency dropped its rating to A-minus from A-plus to maintain...
- Moody's Raises Citrus Valley Health COPs Ratings to Investment Grade. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;8/27/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service upgraded Citrus Valley Health Partners, Calif.'s underlying revenue bond ratings to Baa3.