Stadium RFPs in San Diego
- Stadium Bids Turned Down. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p32
The article reports on the rejection of the Goose Creek Independent School District's trustees of the bids for the improvement of a football stadium in Bay City, Texas. As all competitive sealed proposals are over budget, the trustees declined all bids and opted to seek for new bids for the...
- Missouri Seeks RFPs for Unemployment Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p5
Reports that Missouri has issued requests for proposals for a $450 milllion unemployment trust fund revenue bond sale. Deadline for submitting proposals; Law allowing the state to borrow in the form of a bond issue or commercial loan.
- Albuquerque to Explore New Downtown Arena Plans Again. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p5
Reports on the plan of Albuquerque, New Mexico to seek proposals from developers interested in building a downtown multipurpose arena that could involve some level of public financing. Announcement of the city's economic development department to issue request of proposals for a new downtown...
- Ohio Senate Clears Budget, Including Governor's Tobacco Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/15/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32651, p48
The article reports on the approval of spending plan by the Ohio Senate. On June 13, 2007, the Republican-controlled Senate's unanimously vote in favor of the spending plan followed the Republican-controlled House's unanimous approval. Despite the differences in political party affiliations,...
- Sacramento Issues RFP for City's Underwriting Business. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32706, p3
The article reports on the proposals requested by Sacramento, California in an effort to select its underwriting team for the next five years. One of the city's major finance priorities will be to encourage economic development through a nonprofit organization Sacramento Employment and Economic...
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33152, p11
A calendar of requests for proposals for the underwriting services from U.S. issuers for July 7 to July 28 is presented which includes Orlando-Orange County Expressway, State of Washington, and the State of Wisconsin Capital Finance.
- Lower Rum River Watershed Management Organization Andover, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Ramsey Counties Request for Interest Proposals for Professional Services for Audit Services. // Minnesota State Register;3/5/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p1037
The article reports on a notice issued by the Lower Rum River Watershed Management Organization (LRRWMO), a joint powers special purpose unit of the government of Minnesota, regarding a request for interest proposals for professional services for audit services.
- How to Write a Grant Proposal. // American Indian Report;Jan2009, p2
The article offers information about the report prepared by the Congressional Research Services for the U.S. Congress entitled "How to Develop and Write a Grant Proposal."
- Issues and Challenges of Evaluating Digital Divide Projects. Logan, Keri; Crump, Barbara // Proceedings of the European Conference on Research Methods for B;2012, p222
A requirement of receiving public funding for community based projects is that an independent evaluation be undertaken within a certain time period. Depending on stakeholders' perspectives, the evaluation report is used as an indicator of the worthiness of the project for future funding,...