OppenheimerFunds Taps 2 of Its Own to Run Midwest Offerings
- OppenheimerFunds, Inc. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p44
Features investment company OppenheimerFunds Inc. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Oppenheimer Launches Tax Exempt Minnesota Bond Fund. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p6
The article reports that OppenheimerFunds Inc. will launch a new municipal bond fund in Minnesota. The new municipal bond fund is designed to provide residents in the state with investment income that is exempted from federal and state income taxes. Ronald H. Fielding, the chief strategist and...
- OppenheimerFunds Has a New CEO . // American Banker;7/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 128, p10
Focuses on departure of Bridget Macaskill as chief executive officer (CEO) of United States-based mutual fund company, OppenheimerFunds Inc. Appointment of John Murphy as CEO.
- She Aims to Keep Oppenheimer's Bank Sales Hot. GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;6/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 112, p1
Profiles Elaine Puleo Carter, head of the bank sales division of OppenheimerFunds, a New York-based mutual fund company. Carter's former job of running a series of pizza restaurants in Columbus, Ohio; How Carter got started in the financial business; Plan to get OppenheimerFunds into the...
- Small-Firm Oppenheimer Pension Plan. HUNTER, MATTHEW // American Banker;5/17/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 95, p7
Details the plans of New York-based fund firm OppenheimerFunds to introduce a retirement program for small and midsize businesses. Advantages of the program; Features of the program.
- Oppenheimer Announces New Managers for Three Funds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32489, p7
The article reports on the appointment of new managers for the three funds of Oppenheimer Funds Inc. Scott Cottier will manage its new Arizona municipal bond mutual fund and Troy Willis and Dan Loughran will oversee its Maryland and North Carolina funds. According to reports, the newest funds...
- Oppenheimer Set to Use DST Systems' Vision. // Securities Industry News;8/27/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p10
Reports that New York City-based Oppenheimer Funds has signed an agreement with Kansas City, Missouri-based DST Systems to offer mutual fund information online to financial intermediaries via DST Systems' adviser Web portal, Vision.
- Following Trend, Oppenheimer 'Dechannelizes' Sales Force. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;2/20/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 34, p12
Reports that OppenheimerFunds Inc. has consolidated its distribution channels. Fund executives' assessment that the mutual fund company's move to dechannelize is a risky strategy; Replacement of the company's three-channel system with two divisions; Explanation on the aim of OppenheimerFunds in...
- Oppenheimer Adds 3 Funds Subadvised by Acquired Firm . GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;9/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 172, p9
Reports on Oppenheimer Funds' introduction of its first three mutual funds to be subadvised by Trinity Investment Management, the institutional asset manager that Oppenheimer acquired in 1998. Style-specific offerings of the mutual funds; Oppenheimer's use of fundamental research to pick stocks.