Christopher Wagner Gets IRS Tax-Exempt Post
- How the IRS Finds and Keeps Good Employees. Harkins, Deena; Leibowitz, Zandy; Forrer, Stephen E. // Training & Development;Apr93, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p76
Focuses on the U.S. Internal Revenue Service's career development program for its employees. Strategic initiative known as ERR-1; Services offered by the counseling centers; Evaluation of the counseling program; Issues and opportunities facing the agency.
- IRS Taps Cono Namorato to Head OPR. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p3
Reports on the appointment of Cono Namorato as director of the Internal Revenue Service's Office of Professional Responsibility in the U.S. Responsibility of Namorato; Reason for Namorato's appointment; Career profile of the appointed executive.
- Obama Taps OMB Veteran as Acting IRS Commissioner. Katz, Eric // Government Financial Management TOPICS;5/20/2013, p7
The article announces the appointment of Danny Werfel as acting commissioner of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- IRS Modernization: IRS Should Enhance Its Performance Management System: GAO-01-234. // GAO Reports;2/23/2001, p1
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has made progress in revamping its performance management system. The goals, objectives, and measures that IRS has developed, along with its new strategic planning and budgeting process, are intended to integrate results-oriented management into IRS' daily...
- MATCHING VALUES. // New Zealand Management;Oct2012, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p12
The article quotes human resources expert Gillian Peacock on topics such as career development for executives, Better Public Sector goals in government jobs, and employer-employee relationships.
- Clifford Gannett Likely to Be Named Director of TEB Office, Sources Say. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p5
The article reports on the planned designation of Clifford Gannett to the Internal Revenue Service in the U.S. He will be appointed as director of the tax-exempt bond division for the said Revenue Office as a replacement for former director W. Mark Scott. Clifford has served as senior executive...
- Internal Revenue Service Makes Several Appointments. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p4
Reports on the appointment of Sarah Hall Ingram as deputy commissioner of the tax-exempt and government entities division of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Replacement of Rich Morgante by Ingram in the position; Career background; Contribution of Ingram in the division.
- The go-to-TAX GURU. HODNETT, CYNTHIA M. // On Balance;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on certified public accountant Robert S. Keebler who reflects on his multifaceted tax and estate planning career. It states that Keebler represents his clients before the National Office of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service in estate and income tax examinations and appeals....
- NEW DIRECTOR. // Practical Accountant;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that Lois Lerner has been selected as the new director of the Exempt Organizations Division of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. She will be responsible for administration and enforcement of the tax laws that apply to more than 1.8 million dollars worth of tax-exempt...