SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 38, p44
A list of the loan pipelines in the U.S. is presented. They include Beverly Wilshire Owner who borrowed a term loan handled by the JPMorgan, the Camden Property Trust handled by the BankAmerica and JPMorgan, the GAP Broadcasting handled by Wells Fargo Bank, Kimco Realty handled by JPMorgan and...
- Camden Property Trust files universal shelf registration statement. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan95, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Camden Property Trust's filing of a universal shelf registration statement allowing the issuance of up to an aggregate of $400 million in potential debt securities and preferred and common shares. Offering of securities; Use of proceeds from security offerings.
- Camden makes stock offering. // Inside Tucson Business;07/28/97, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p21
Announces the completion of Camden Property Trust's public offering of 4.2 million of its common shares at $31 per share.
- Camden purchases two multifamily properties for $28 million. // Journal of Housing;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the acquisition of apartment properties by the Camden Property Trust (CPT) near Dallas, Texas. Apartment descriptions; Insight into Camden multifamily properties.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Devere, Randall S. // Securities Industry News;2004 Resource Directory, p2
This section introduces the 2004 Resource Directory, the first annual guide to the technology and services providers that help drive the securities markets. The types of vendors featured in the directory are described. The significance of the directory to the recovery of the markets is...
- The E.U. prospectus directive and the Channel Islands Stock Exchange. Lewis, Mark // Asset Securitization Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p19
The article reports that the Channel Islands Stock Exchange is reporting an increase in demand for new listings as promoters, managers and issuers take stock of the implications of the implementation of the European Union (EU) Prospectus Directive. The E.U. Prospectus Directive will come into...
- The Frankfurt Exchange: Uniting U.S. Companies and European Capital. Haddad, Anthony W. // Equities;Winter2006, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p66
The article focuses on the Frankfurt Exchange which is owned and operated by the Deutsche BÃ¶rse Group since 1993. The stock exchange has managed to maintain its leadership in the German stock exchange sector. Several U.S. companies list on the stock exchange to gain access to European...
- UAE DFM Goes Islamic. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/13/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p21
The article focuses on the approval of the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) in United Arab Emirates as the first Sharia compliant equity index. The move will help attract more listings from firms that want to be listed on a Sharia compliant bourse. The designation of DFM as a Sharia compliant...
- New Yellow Book. // Accountancy;Nov93, Vol. 112 Issue 1203, p106
This article reports on the revised version of The Listing Rules published by the London Stock Exchange, which will become effective on December 1, 1993. The new edition is designed to be more user-friendly. It clarifies both the Stock Exchange requirements and the obligations of companies and...