There's Biodiesel In That PIPE!
- Traditional Private Placement Volume ($ Millions). // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p6
Presents a graph depicting the traditional private placement volume from the fourth quarter of 2004 to the first quarter of 2005.
- NEWS. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p8
Presents several graphs depicting the private market volume by country and year in August.
- Pipe dream. Lloyd, Stephen; Gordon, Gavin // Lawyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p20
The article discusses the business future of private investments in public equity (Pipes) in Great Britain. It states that Pipes has been featured in the U.S. market and it is being considered by the British investment industry to create a successful flow of deals among public companies. It also...
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p4
Presents a chart depicting recently circled private placements deals.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 72, p6
The article reports on the success of Manhattan Pharmaceuticals Inc. to close its private placement by selling 121 units, which include the conversion of about 400,000 dollars of existing debt into 17 units, for an aggregate of 3 million dollars of its common stock and warrants to accredited...
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;12/15/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p6
Presents data on recently circled traditional private placements in the U.S. as of December 2003. Issuer; Type of placement; Maturity; Price and rating; Lead agent; Nature of business.
- August Roundup: Slouching Numbers, Hidden European Dragon. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;10/3/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p8
Provides information on the condition of private placement industry in August 2005. Decrease rate in deal volume; Citations of the sectors that participated in the private market; Rate of cross border investments.
- Retailers Jump Into PIPEs. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p13
Reports that retail companies in the U.S. have increased the use of private investments in public entities (PIPE) as their financing vehicle. Volume of PIPE deals as of May 15, 2005; Popularity of PIPE transactions among retailers; Total number of PIPE deals in 2004 according to companies that...
- Reverse inquiries driving recent market activity. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;4/5/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p1
Reports that the privately-placed fixed-income securities market in the United States is one that enjoys reverse inquiry transactions and is one where investors have interpersonal relationships with issuers. Four private placements driven by reverse inquiry and valued at around $200 million;...