NYSE Shares Recover As Euronext Holds Firm
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; New York Stock Exchange, LLC; Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Relating to a Corporate Transaction in Which Its Indirect Parent, NYSE Euronext, Will Become a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Alpha Beta Netherlands Holding N.V Murphy, Elizabeth M. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/20/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 203, p65288
The article offers information on proposed rule filed by the New York Stock Exchange LLC (NYSE) related to the proposed business combination of NYSE Euronext NV and Deutsche BÃ¶rse AG that would result to the creation of a holding company known as Holdco. It states that Holdco will be a...
- NYSE-Euronext close to reality. Zwick, Steve // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan2007, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the planned merger between Euronext NV and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) scheduled in December 2007 in the U.S. Such development has prompted Deutsche Boerse AG to announce its intention to bid off for Euronext including other regulation firms from various countries....
- NYSE, Euronext connect. Zwick, Steve // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;May2007, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p16
The article highlights developments of European stock exchanges. Euronext NV has completed its merger with New York Stock Exchange. On the other hand, Deutsche Boerse AG has finished its restructuring project. Accordingly, both European exchanges are planning to introduce products in the U.S....
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.510%, 4.580%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article discusses the increase of tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department in February 2006, after incurring a three-month high rate of 4.510 percent from 4.450 percent, and a six-month high rate of 4.580 percent from 4.545 percent.
- Is DB-Euronext next? Zwick, Steve // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2006, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p13
The article reports on the proposed merger between Euronext NV and Deutsche Boerse AG (DB). The merger would get more value after the merger of Euronext NV and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). However, it is feared that the Competition Commission would disallow the creation of such a major...
- To market, to market. Dwyer, Michael // BRW;2/24/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p17
Focuses on the trends shaping the stock markets worldwide. Discussions between Deustche Borse AG, Euronext NV and the London Stock Exchange for a possible merger; Integration of their operations by the consolidation of clearing and settling transactions; Benefits of electronic trading for New...
- No. 61. // Crain's New York Business;5/23/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p0020
The article reports on the merger between New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Deutsche BÃ¶rse AG which is set on July 7, 2011 as Euronext agreed on the acquisition by Deutsche BÃ¶rse AG in 2011.
- Pre-Tender Offer Share Acquisition Strategy in Takeovers. Chowdhary, Bhagwan; Jegadeesh, Narasimhan // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Mar1994, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p117
This paper models the strategic pre-tender offer share acquisition problem faced by potential bidders in takeovers. The model provides a rational explanation for the seemingly anomalous empirical evidence that the information about the impending tender offers is not fully conveyed through the...
- Alamosa modifies, extends exchange offers. // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p24
Reports on the modifications to the proposed exchange offers for Alamosa Holdings Inc. Features of the modifications; Statement issued by David Sharbutt, chairman and CEO of Alamosa; Increase in the shares value of Alamosa.