- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Dec2003, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p90
Features several fire trucks. Pierce IHC pumper truck; KME Fire Apparatus Aerialcat truck; Rosenbauer America pumper trucks; E-One rescue pumper truck; L.N. Curtis and Sons UPF FT/LDH foam re-supply trailers; Marion Body Works rescue squad truck.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p206
The article presents evaluations of several fire engines, including the E-One pumper, the Pierce pumper, and the SMEAL pumper.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p146
Focuses on the fire engine purchases of fire departments in the U.S. Dash 2000 mid-mount platform from Pierce; Saulsbury pumper apparatus built by E-One; Technological features of the KME Fire Apparatus Renegade rescue.
- Los Angeles City Fire Department orders 21 Pierce Registered Trademark Dash Registered Trademark 200 fire trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Oct98, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p75
Reports that the Los Angeles City Fire Department (LAFD) in Los Angeles, California, has ordered 21 fire trucks from the Pierce Manufacturing Inc. Comments from Captain Don Frazeur of the LAFD; Information on the fire trucks.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jun2012, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p100
The article offers brief information on several fire trucks including a pumper from Marion Body Works Inc., Ferrara quint from Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc., and a tanker from Danko Emergency Equipment Co.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jul2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p88
The article features several fire trucks purchased by fire departments in the United States. E-ONE's Sidestacker is powered by Cummins engine with Hale Qmax pump and Akron electric monitor and is purchased by J.H. Ketcham Hose Co. The Frankfort Fire Department in Indiana purchased the Pierce...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p126
The article lists and depicts fire-engine and emergency-vehicle acquisitions by various local fire departments across the U.S. Fire service officials comment on the features and uses of their respective new vehicles, and lists provide such specifications as engine types, tank size and type, and...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2009, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p86
The article reports on the fire truck deliveries in the various fire departments in the U.S. The Bigfolk Fire Department in Montana took delivery of a 105-foot Smeal quint which is built on a Spartan Gladiator LFD chassis. Pierce Co. delivered a heavy-duty rescue pumper to the Crumpton Volunteer...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2009, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p76
The article offers U.S. news briefs related to fire departments development. The Pagosa Fire Department Protection District has received the delivery of four-wheel drive engine that was built on a Spartan Gladiator chassis in Pagosa Spring, Colorado. Vermillion Fire Department bought 105-Smeal...