- Le sens de l'avortement. Etude psycho-sociologique. Perrenoud, Philippe // Swiss Journal of Sociology;nov1976, Issue 3, p269
The article reviews the book "Le sens de l'avortement. Etude psycho-sociologique," by Jean Kellerhals and Willy Pasini.
- Internet Message Board Use by Patients With Cancer and Their Families. Schultz, Pamela N.; Stava, Charles; Beck, Martha L.; Vassilopoulou-Sellin, Rena // Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p663
Discusses the use of Internet message board by patients with cancer and their families as implicated in the case of the Life After Cancer Care (LACC) Internet web site and message board. Background of the creation of the LACC Web site; Analysis of the LACC Web site traffic; Effect of the type...
- A Silver Lining. Banerji, Shilpa // Community College Week;12/9/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p9
Provides information on Los Angeles City College (LACC) in California. Information on an increase in the number of police officers and refugees studying at the college; Rate of the community college's enrollment growth; Plans of LACC president Mary Spangler for improving the campus.
- L'AccÃ¨s à JÃ©us par les Ã‰vangiles (Book). Tolbert, Mary Ann // Journal of Biblical Literature;Dec80, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p612
Reviews the book 'L'Acces a Jesus par les Evangiles: Histoire et hermeneutique,' by Rene Latourelle.
- L'ACCES A JESUS PAR LES EVANGILES (Book Review). Bruns, J. Edgar // Theological Studies;Dec78, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p773
Reviews the book 'L'Acces A Jesus Par Les Evangiles: Histoire Et Hermeneutique,' by Rene Latourelle.
- Back to School. Bissett, Marshall // Stage Directions;Mar2015, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p18
A first person narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching at the Los Angeles City College (LACC).
- Influence of initial pH of the growing medium on the activity, production and genes expression profiles of laccase of Pleurotus ostreatus in submerged fermentations. Díaz, Rubén; Téllez-Téllez, Maura; Sánchez, Carmen; Bibbins-Martínez, Martha D.; Díaz-Godínez, Gerardo; Soriano-Santos, Jorge // Electronic Journal of Biotechnology;2013, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Background: Enzymatic activity and laccase isoenzymes number of Pleurotus ostreatus grown in different pH values of the growing medium in submerged fermentation and incubated in buffer solutions of different initial pH values were determined. The expression profiles of five laccase genes (Lacc1,...
- CB&I Awarded Contract for LACC Ethane Cracker Project. // Chemical Engineering World;Sep2015, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the contract awarded by LACC LLC, a joint venture between Axiall Corp. and Lotte Chemical Corp., to CB&I to provide additional engineering and early procurement services for the LACC Ethane Cracker Project in Louisiana in 2015.
- CB&I awarded additional work for Axiall-Lotte cracker in Louisiana. // Chemical Week;9/14/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 23, p23
The article reports on a contract awarded to engineering company Chicago Bridge & Iron Co. (CB&I) by LACC, a chemical company, for the addition of engineering and procurement services as part of LACC ethane cracker project proposal at Lake Charles in Louisiana.
- Juan R Monroy. // Musical Opinion;2008, Vol. 131 Issue 1465, p19
The article presents an interview with Professor Juan R. Monroy, president and founder of the Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Society (LACCS), about the operation of the organization. Monroy discusses the task of LACCS to bring classical musicians from all over world to Great Britain. He...