Medical Center Raised
- Halifax Hospital Hit. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p29
Focuses on the downgrade given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to Halifax Regional Medical Center in North Carolina. Impact of the action on the sale of revenue bonds; Worth of revenue bonds sold by the medical center; Reason for the decline of bond rating.
- St. Vincent Health System in N.Y. Taken Off S&P's Negative Watch. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p6
Reports that rating firm Standard & Poor's Corp. has removed from negative Creditwatch its triple-A rating on two series of bonds issued for St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers in New York. Reason for the upgrade of the upgrade of the credit rating of the hospital; Value of the bonds affected...
- Gateway Still Watched. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32269, p45
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has keep the debt of Tennessee-based Gateway Medical Center on its watch list for a possible downgrade. The action affects about $44 million of debt that is rated Baa2. The bond was sold by the Montgomery County Health, Educational and...
- Moody's Downgrades MaineGeneral Medical Center to Junk. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2013, p33
The article reports that the bond credit rating of MaineGeneral Medical Center was downgraded by financial services provider Moody's Investors Service to Ba1. It mentions that the move was made due to its poor cash flow and gradual revenue growth induced by cuts in Medicaid and Medicare....
- NEBRASKA: S&P Positive on UNMC Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings given by rating agencies to the issuance of $24.5 million of research center revenue bonds by the University of Nebraska Medical Center on December 5, 2007. Standard & Poor's Corp. changed its outlook on the AA-minus rating for the deal to positive from...
- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.
- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.
- Rhode Island Mayor Fires Back at Moody's Over City's Downgrade to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p6
No abstract available.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...