Michigan Launches Trunk-Line Sale, Terminates Forward-Swap Agreement
- Michigan Garvees Upgraded Ahead of Deal. Colomer, Nora // Bond Buyer;7/11/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34541, p1
Congressional action on transportation helped spur an upgrade for some outstanding Michigan Garvee bonds ahead of a $613 million refunding deal.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p26
The article presents a table, which depicts issuer and purpose of bonds. The table provides state-wise data, but only southeastern states of the U.S. have been included: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Virginia. The table contains following status regarding bonds:...
- Michigan DOT Readies $200M Deal Amid Budget Woes. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p3
Reports the marketing of trunk line refunding and transportation fund bonds by the Department of Transportation in Michigan. Finance for the highway projects; Improvement of the bus and rail service; Occurrence of budget deficits.
- Troubled Texas School District Seeks Approval for $68M Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p3
Reports that Wilmer-Hutchins Independent School District in south Dallas, Texas is seeking approval for a multi-million dollar bond package at a special election on September 18, 2004. Total value of the bond package; Examination of the finances of the school district by the Texas Department of...
- Mustang ISD Reined In. Watts, Jimm // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p27
The article reports that the Mustang Independent School District in the western suburbs of Oklahoma City planned to build a new elementary school with an $11 million bond issue that went before voters last week, but the 55 percent margin of approval fell short of the 60 percent supermajority...
- Camden County Sewer Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32454, p35
The article reports on the sale of sewer revenue refunding bonds by the Camden County Municipal Utilities Authority in Camden County, New Jersey. The county will negotiate a sell of more than $100 million of the said revenue. UBS Securities LLC is the underwriter of the deal while Acacia...
- Texas School's $100M Comes With a Twist: Private Insurance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p30
The article reports that the Spring Independent School District near Houston, Texas will go to market with a competitive offering of $100 million of fixed-rate general obligation bonds. It informs that the bonds will be sold in via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding platform at 4 p.m. Central...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p31
The article presents data related to bonds issued by states. The states are: Arizona Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah. The data presented is of January 3, and 10 of 2005.
- Missouri Levee District Files Chapter 9. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p28
The article reports on the move of Lakeside 370 Levee District in Missouri to file for Chapter 9 bankruptcy in August 2014. Topics covered include its restructuring plan as well as efforts to boost its bond prospects. Also mentioned is the release of unrated bonds of the district in 2008 to...