New York, Upstate IDA Paving Way For Arrival of Aircraft Repair Facility
- Save the Base. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the attempts of political consulting company Cole, Hargrave, Snodgrass & Associates to build voter support for a bond referendum by Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City. Campaign designed by the company to build voters' confidence; Likely impact of referendum failure on the base;...
- Oklahoma hopes legislation will help begin countdown to new spaceport. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30578, p44
Reports on Oklahoma's proposed bill that would allow the state to use bond financing to convert the closed Clinton-Sherman Air Force Base into a commercial rocket hub. Plans to create the Oklahoma Space Industry Development Authority which would have the ability to issue private-activity or...
- Glenview, Ill., Readies Triple-A Bond Deal to Continue Naval Base Renovation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p3
Reports that the Chicago suburb of Glenview will competitively sell a triple-A bond deal to continue renovation of a United States naval air station. Rating of the two series of bonds from Moody's; Bank-qualified status of the bond.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31345, p33
Reports developments on government securities in the U.S. as of March 2002. Rejection on the conversion plan of El Toro Marine Corps Air Station into a commercial airport in Orange County, California; Proposal for an elimination of private tax by Internet site designer Toby McAdam in Montana;...
- Stephens completes private bond deal for Air Force housing in San Antonio. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/12/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30455, p27
Reports on Stephens Inc.'s completion of a bond issue in August 1998 that was aimed at funding a military housing development at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Total value of the revenue bond issue; Significance of the deal; Details about the housing development project.
- Find out now how bond election will effect you. // Inside Tucson Business;4/12/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p4
Discusses the impact of the outcome of the bond referendum on the voters in Pima County, Arizona. Decision of the voters on the approval of requests for bonds; Use of the bond for projects like open space and habitat protection and prevention of Davis-Montham Air Force Base encroachment;...
- A Test of Will. Shields, Yvettee // Bond Buyer;12/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31783, p28
Will County, Illinois, last week advanced its efforts to manage the development of a third regional airport in the Chicago area near the village of Peotone by beginning negotiations with a financial adviser. The county board approved a measure allowing officials to begin negotiations with a...
- Mass. Project Gets More Ways to Bond. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p1
The article focuses on the types of bonds used to finance the redevelopment of a former South Weymouth Naval Air Station in Boston, Massachusetts. The authorities are planning to transform the site into a mixed-use community called SouthField. This calls for 2,355 new housing units and two...
- A Garden Spot. McKenna, Pat // Airman;Feb99, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p2
Focuses on McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey. Views of United States Air Force airmen on McGuire; Service as a redistribution terminal for Europe; Construction projects at McGuire.