Minneapolis Finn Launching Private Investment Funds
- Minneapolis manager looks outside the big cities for high-yield health credits. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;08/19/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30460, p6
Focuses on Sit Investment Fixed Income Advisors Inc. President Michael Brilley's assessment of municipal bond investments made by the tax-free fund in Minnesota. Areas with the most yield outside the Minneapolis and Saint Paul region; Deals preferred; Scoring for Sit's fund; Reason for liking...
- Michael Brilley of Sit Investment Associates. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;03/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30588, p8
Reports on Sit Investment Associates Inc. President and Chief Fixed-Income Officer Michael Brilley's approach in structuring bond deals in the United States. Influence of buyers on bond deals; Influence of market conditions on bond deals.
- Some Bond Trends Reverse, Others Continue Downward Slide in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p49
No abstract available.
- Shelby County, Tenn., to Use Extendible Note Structure Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p3
Reports on the plan of Shelby County, Tennessee to issue extendible municipal commercial paper notes. Capital outlay program of the county; Provision of interim financing for county and school system capital projects.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p28
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 28, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Futures market; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances; Visible supply rises.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p23
No abstract available.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p21
Presents a chart showing quick scales for competitive municipal bond sales in the United States from January 22 to 24, 2001. Mississippi's general obligation bonds; California's sales tax revenue bonds; Texas' school building unlimited tax bonds.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p22
Presents a chart showing quick scales for negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States from January 18 to 24, 2001. Centennial School District, Oregon's general obligation bonds; Lawrence, Massachusetts' general obligation state qualified bonds; Arizona Transportation Board's highway...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p31
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of January 29, 2001. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's weekly variable rate multi-family housing revenue bonds; Denver, Colorado's excise tax revenue bonds; Indiana Bond Bank's advance...