First Southwest Opens Access To Secondary Reports at CPO
- First Southwest to launch bond auction Web site. Fadanbunsi, Olayinka // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p2
Reports on First Southwest's joint venture with MuniAuction Inc. to launch a Web site for auction of municipal bonds. Details of the planned Web site.
- Munis Firmer in Last Full Day of the Year. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/31/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33032, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market on December 30, 2008 in the U.S. Banc of America Securities LLC has issued $17 million variable-rate pollution control revenue refunding bonds for the government of Forsyth in Montana. Harris County has sold $3.7 million...
- Brownsville, Tex., Splits $100 Million Bond Issue Between Two Underwriters. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31075, p3
Reports that First Southwest Co. has decided to divide a 100 million dollar bond issue for the city of Brownsville, Texas. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Municipals Finish Little Changed; $1 Billion Calif. GOs Selling Today. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31085, p2
Focuses on highlights of municipal bond market transactions in the United States on February 26, 2001. Modest gains by government issues; Onslaught of intermediate serials; Bond issue by First Southwest Co.
- Fort Worth Cleans Up Its Auditing Act And Gets S&P Lift Ahead of $142M Sale. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;9/1/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33176, p7
The article reports on the plan of Fort Worth, Texas to offer 85.2 million U.S. dollars of general purpose refunding and improvement bonds and 55.6 million U.S. dollars of combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation. The city's co-financial advisers are Estrada Hinojosa & Co. Inc. and...
- School and Police Bans. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p31
The article reports that North Reading, Massachusetts will sell about $13.2 million of general obligation anticipation notes to fund an elementary school and a police station. The financial adviser is First Southwest Co. The bond counsel is Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP. The notes will be...
- Lowell Sets Up Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p31
The article reports that Lowell, Massachusetts will sell about $13.5 million of taxable and tax-exempt bond anticipation notes to fund some construction projects. The financial adviser is First Southwest Co. The bond counsel is Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP. The bonds will be sold via...
- Low Early Returns for CPO. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32072, p1
Reports that the Central Post Office Ltd. (CPO) disclosure facility has received low secondary bond market disclosure filings from issuers and advisers in its first five months of operation in Washington. Comments by Martha Mahan Haines, Chief of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's...
- CPO Sees Big 2d-Year Increase in Muni Disclosure Filings. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32465, p5
The article reports on the increase in the secondary market disclosure bond filings received by Central Post Office Ltd. in the U.S. in 2006. During the year, the office has received 73,930 filings from 602,000 individual bonds filed by 3,800 issuers and borrowers. The three states with filings...