Yields Up Again as Traders Swim in Supply
- Munis Flat to a Touch Off Amid Eye-of-Storm Session. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p2
The article looks at the performance of tax-exempt Treasury markets in the United States. According to traders, the market was unchanged or slightly weaker for the session. The article points out that the Employers Reinsurance Corp. (ERC) circulated additional $350 million bonds on which it...
- Munis Calm, Flat Ahead of Likely Fed Tightening. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p2
The article reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. Municipal trading was unchanged following a sharp sell-off. The Treasury market dropped slightly due to unexpected strong housing sales in May 2006. Dealers had acquainted themselves for the continuation of the liquidation of...
- Munis Unchanged Despite Treasury Gains. Curan, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p2
The article focuses on the performance of municipal bonds in the market in the U.S. The performance of municipal bonds remain unaltered despite improvement in the Treasury market. Moreover, deals are few that failed to compete with the $350 million bond issued by Employers Reinsurance Corp. The...
- Munis Slip Further as Anothet ERC List Circulates. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32404, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market as another bid-wanted lists from Employers Reinsurance Corp. (ERC) circulates in the U.S. A bid-wanted list of about $350 million from ERC and $566 million list out of an arbitrage account weighed on the market. Between those two and...
- Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Reports on bond issues that came to the bond market on August 6, 2003. Financial worth of these bond issues; Bonds that entered the market; Fall in cash bond yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Presents information on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of August 6, 2003.
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p20
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S.