Open Road For 'Indiana Lease Deal
- Traffic Levels Become a Concern For Future California Road Bonds. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p3
Reports on concerns regarding the performance of California road bonds following decision of Fitch Ratings to downgrade San Joaquin Hills toll road bonds. Insurance of the bonds by MBIA Insurance Corp.; Comments of Peter Bianchini, vice president of Charles Schwab Investment Management on...
- Colorado Officials Consider Toll Agency for Road Funding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31200, p1
Reports that Colorado highway officials may ask the Legislature to create a state toll road authority to allow them to take advantage of toll-backed revenue bonds. Use of the bonds for highway projects; Success of toll roads.
- Texas tollway board ready to proceed with turnpike revenue bond sale. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p28
Reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority board agreed to move forward with its first new-money bond sale. Preparation of legal documents related to the offering; Underwriters.
- Price of Proposed Dallas Road Taking Its Toll on Issuers. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31021, p44
Reports on a proposed bond-finance toll road in Dallas, Texas. Cost projections; Structure of the bonds.
- Dulles Toll Road Bonds Stripped From Virginia Budget Proposal. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p4
The article reports on the removal of the authorization bond of Dulles toll road from the Virginia budget proposal, final general assembly for the final vote on the budget is on April 17, 2012.
- Toll Road Deals Freighted With Underlying Risks, Experts Say. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;04/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30864, p9
Focuses on analysts' comments on the risks contained in unrated start-up toll road bond deals in the United States. Comparison with established credits such as the deal involving the New Jersey Turnpike; Traffic feasibility forecasts on start-up toll roads; Bond pricing of start-up toll roads.
- Bankrupt Indiana Toll Road Says Lease Could Fetch $5 Billion. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p27
The article reports that lawyers representing Indiana Toll Road (ITR) informed U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Pamela Hollis that there are several parties interested in bidding for its toll road lease in 2015. Topics covered include Hollis approving a so-called Sale Incentive Plan motion that would...
- Toll Tug-of-War in South Carolina. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/8/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33346, p1
The article reports on the argument between South Carolina investors and the state over who will receive a bigger share of revenue from bankrupt bond-funded toll road outside Greenville.
- Orange County, Calif., road merger bond plan on hold. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p33
Reports on the postponement of a plan to sell bonds to facilitate the merger of two Orange County, California toll road systems. Reasons behind the postponement of the plan; Results of the visit of the boards of the San Joaquin Hills Corridor Agency and the Foothill/Eastern Transportation...