PRIMER REGISTRO DE RIPARTITELLA BRASILIENSIS (FUNGI, AGARICALES) EN MEXICO
- Urease activity in soil as a factor affecting the succession of ammonia fungi. Imamura, Akio; Yumoto, Takakazu; Yanai, Junta // Journal of Forest Research;Apr2006, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p131
We studied the activity of urease in soils of Castanopsis cuspidata, Quercus serrata, and Chamaecyparis obtusa forests in western Japan to determine why succession of ammonia fungi takes place synchronously on soils treated simultaneously with the same level of urea among different vegetation...
- Some Lichens from Gaziantep, KahramanmaraÅŸ, KÄ±rÅŸehir and Yozgat Provinces (Turkey). Halici, Mehmet Gokhan; Aksoy, Ahmet; Kocakaya, Mustafa // Turkish Journal of Botany;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p161
Fifty genera containing 152 taxa of lichenised and lichenicolous fungi were identified from 15 sampling stations in the Turkish provinces of Gaziantep, Kahramanmarafl, KÄ±rÅŸehir and Yozgat. Rosellinula frustulosae(Vouaux) R.Sant. is a new record for Turkey.
- PRIMER REGISTRO DE TRICHOGLOSSUM VELUTIPES (GEOGLOSSACEAE, ASCOMYCETES) PARA MEXICO. Diaz-Barriga, Horalia // Acta Botanica Mexicana;jul1988, Issue 2, p1
As part of studies on the fungi of the State of Michoacan, Mexico, in this paper Trichoglossum velutipes (Peck) Durand is reported for the first time for the Mexican mycoflora.
- FRANCHE-COMTÃ‰, TERRE D'ACCUEIL OU UNE PÃ‰ZIZE TROPICALE Ã‰GARÃ‰E EN TERRE COMTOISE. FRUND, Christian; REGAZZANO, Jean // Mycologia Montenegrina;2010, Vol. 13, p149
The authors describe and illustrate Iodowynnea auriformis an exotic Ascomycetes, found near the village of Pont les Moulins, (Doubs - France)
- INVADING IMPOSTORS. Dalgleish, Sharon // Plant Kingdom;2003, p12
Fungi have various species. They are mushrooms, molds and mildews. They are not really plants. They feed on other plants and animals. Most fungi are made up of special cells that can break down and digest the cells of almost anything, dead or alive.
- fungi. Chudleigh, Brian // Nature Australia;Spring 2000, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p70
Presents photographs of several fungi.
- How this book works. // Fungi (9780751336962);2004, p6
The article offers tips on how to use the book "Fungi" and explains the contents and key information it presents.
- CONK. // Alaska Almanac;2011, Issue 33, p56
The article provides information on a kind of bracket fungus called conk which grows on dead trees.
- FUNGAL DIVERSITY: A FOCUS ON ECTOMYCORRHIZAL FUNGI IN TROPICAL FORESTS. Courty, P. E. // Journal of Tropical Forest Science;Jul2010, Vol. 22 Issue 3, preceding p227
The article reflects on the fungal diversity in tropical forests. According to the author, fungi play a wide range of function in the forest ecosystem processes, including saprotrophic, pathogenic, and symbiotic fungi functions. The author also notes that PlutoF fungal database is an useful tool...