LAS ESPECIES Y FORMAS DE DICTYOPHORA (FUNGI, BASIDIOMYCETES, PHALLALES) EN MEXICO Y OBSERVACIONES SOBRE SU DISTRIBUCION EN AMERICA LATINA
- Aphyllophoroid fungi of the Naryshkinskij Natural Park, Orel Region, Russia. Volobuev, Sergey V. // Folia Cryptogamica Estonica;Jan2013, Vol. 50, p81
The first data on aphyllophoroid Basidiomycetes of the Naryshkinskij Natural Park (Orel Region, European Russia) are presented. The annotated list of 92 species in 60-70-year-old secondary forest ecosystems is provided, including four new species (Hericium cirrhatum, Hydnum repandum, Odonticium...
- New Records for the Macromycota of Turkey from BalÃ½kesir Province. Ersel, Fadime Yilmaz // Turkish Journal of Botany;2005, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p333
Macrofungi samples recorded in this study were collected from different localities in BalÃ½kesir province from 1998 to 2001. As a result of the field and laboratory studies, 4 taxa belonging to 4 families were recorded for the first time in Turkey. These are Hebeloma mesophaeum (Pers.) Fr....
- UN RITROVAMENTO INTERESSANTE NELLA TENUTA SALVIATI (MARINA DI VECCHIANO, PI). GARZELLA, Corrado; CACIALLI, Gabriele // Mycologia Montenegrina;2012, Vol. 15, p91
A collection of a Clathrus species with yellow basidiomata is described and classified as C. flavescens. All ancient descriptions of Clathrus ruber are also reviewed.
- WILD JACK-O'-LANTERNS. Williams, Ted // Audubon;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on the wild jack-o'-lantern mushroom. Description of the fungi; Benefits of the fungi.
- Mushrooming. Krajci, Julie Ann // New York State Conservationist;Aug2000, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p8
Presents a personal essay on mushroom hunting or mushrooming. Information on mushrooms; Recommended guide on mushrooms; Best time to go mushrooming.
- Two New Records of Phallalesfor the Mycoflora of Turkey. Dem&idot;rel, Kenan; Uzun, Yusuf // Turkish Journal of Botany;2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1/2, p213
New records, Phallaceae, Mycoflora, Turkey
- Contribution to the study of Argentine xylophilous fungi III Basidiomycetous jelly-fungi. Lopez, Silvia Edith // Darwiniana;1987, Vol. 28 Issue 1-4, p271
Ten species of Tremellales and related orders occurring on Eucalyptus viminalis stands are described, namely: Bourdotia obscura, Exidiopsis fuliginea, Exidiopsis glaira, Heterochaete shearii, Heterochaetella dubia, Stypella minor, Cerinomyces lagerheimii, Dacrymyces ancoratus, Tutasnella...
- Validation of AseroÃ« coccinea (Phallales, Phallaceae). Kasuya, Taiga // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p309
AseroÃ« coccinea, an invalid name for a Japanese phalloid, is formally validated. Morphological features of A. coccinea are described and illustrated. This fungus is well distinguishable from the other known species of AseroÃ« by 7â€“9 bright red arms dispersed radially on the apex of...
- Two noteworthy Phallus from southern Brazil. Cortez, Vagner; Baseia, Iuri; da Silveira, Rosa // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Nov2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p436
During a survey of gasteroid fungi from the state of Rio Grande do Sul, in southern Brazil, two noteworthy species of the genus Phallus were identified: P. duplicatus (new record from Brazil) and P. granulosodenticulatus. The latter is a poorly known species described by Braun in 1932 that was...