UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE MALAXIS (ORCHIDACEAE) DE FLORES GRANDES DEL NORTE DE CHIAPAS
- variety spotlight: pansy. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Jan2010, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p43
The article offers information about the behavior of Inspire Pansy flowers.
- new varieties. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Jan2010, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p44
The article offers information on some of the new varieties of flowers including the Lemon Lime Coprosma, Gold Breeze, and the Blushing Bride.
- CULTURE CONNECTION. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Jul2010, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p64
The article offers information on varieties of several plants including Early Starts Light Pink variety of phlox, Impassion White variety of osteospermum and Summer Wave White, variety of torenia.
- An assessment of Clethra. Hoffman, Marco // Plantsman: New Series;Sep2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p186
The article focuses on the assessment of the Clethra species and cultivars based on the research by Applied Plant Research of Wageningen in Netherlands. The specie is known for its beautiful, attractive and strongly scented flowers. It provides a comparison on the plant structure, flowers, and...
- Using Malus Without Malice. Schwartz, Terry // American Nurseryman;01/01/2001, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p32
Describes improved varieties of flowering Malus or flowering crabapples in the United States. M. 'Guinzam'; M. 'Lanzam'; M. 'Red Jade'; M. sargentii 'Select A'; M. 'Coralcole'.
- variety spotlight: dahlia. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Sep2009, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p46
The article offers information on the two new varieties of the flower dahlia which includes dahlinova hypnotica bronze bicolor, and dahlinova hypnotica white.
- from the editor. Shinn, Meghan // Horticulture;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about new cultivars for 2010 and another featuring the Official State Flowers list.
- WILDFLOWER FACT. // Wildflower (Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center);Winter2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p31
The article reports that corpse flower or Amorphophallus titanum is one of the largest and smelliest flowers in the world.
- Performance of Different Standard Carnation (Dianthus caryophyllus L.) Cultivars in the Plains of West Bengal, India. Maitra, S.; Roychowdhury, N. // International Journal of Bio-Resource & Stress Management;Sep2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p395
The suitability to ten standard carnation cultivars (Dark Red, Yellow with Red, Bright Red, Pink, C. Rimo, Decio, Orange Isac, Lilac Tarres, Tashman Pink and Orange Triumph) in the plains of West Bengal was studied in this experiment. Results revealed that the longest plant producing cultivar...