PRIMER REGISTRO DE CORONILLA VARIA (LEGUMINOSAE) PARA MEXICO
- BRONGNIARTIA MONTALVOANA (FABACEAE: FABOIDEAE), UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE LA CUENCA DEL RIO BALSAS. Dorado, Oscar; Arias, Dulce M. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;mar1992, Issue 17, p13
A new species of Fabaceae, Brongniartia montalvoana, from the Rio Balsas Basin is described and illustrated. Its affinities with B. mortonii McVaugh as well as their distinguishing morphological characteristics are discussed and habitat data are presented.
- NISSOLIA GENTRYI (LEGUMINOSAE, PAPILIONOIDEAE), A NEW SPECIES FROM SONORA AND SINALOA, MEXICO. Rudd, Velva E. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;sep1991, Issue 15, p23
A new species, Nissolia gentryi, from the states of Sonora and Sinaloa, Mexico is described. It appears to be related to N. platycarpa Benth from eastern MÃ©xico and N. chiapensis Rudd from the states of Oaxaca and Chiapas.
- A synopsis of the genus Deguelia (Leguminosae, Papilionoideae, Millettieae) in Brazil. Camargo, Rodrigo; Azevedo Tozzi, Ana // Brittonia;Mar2014, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p12
Abstract. Considering the recent reestablishment of Deguelia, six new combinations and 14 lectotypifications are proposed here. A key is provided for the identification of the 15 species of Deguelia that occur in Brazil, along with nomenclatural notes, comments on ecology and distribution, and...
- Complete genome sequence of Mesorhizobium ciceri bv. biserrulae type strain (WSM1271). Nandasena, Kemanthi; Yates, Ron; Tiwari, Ravi; O'Hara, Graham; Howieson, John; Ninawi, Mohamed; Chertkov, Olga; Detter, Chris; Tapia, Roxanne; Han, Shunseng; Woyke, Tanja; Pitluck, Sam; Nolan, Matt; Land, Miriam; Liolios, Konstantinos; Pati, Amrita; Copeland, Alex; Kyrpides, Nikos; Ivanova, Natalia; Goodwin, Lynne // Standards in Genomic Sciences;Nov2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p462
Mesorhizobium ciceri bv. biserrulae strain WSM1271 was isolated from root nodules of the pasture legume Biserrula pelecinus growing in the Mediterranean basin. Previous studies have shown this aerobic, motile, Gram negative, non-spore-forming rod preferably nodulates B. pelecinus - a legume with...
- A new alpine species and a new record of Astragalus sect. Stereothrix (Fabaceae) from Iran, with comments on the phytogeography of the section. MAHMOODI, MOHAMMAD; MAASSOUMI, ALI-ASGHAR; NOROOZI, JALIL // Willdenowia;Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p263
Astragalus issatissensis, a new species of A. sect. Stereothrix (Fabaceae), is described and illustrated from the alpine zone of Shirkuh mountain, Yazd province, in C Iran. It is compared with its presumed closest relative, A. bavanat-ensis. Furthermore, A. hakkariensis, also in A. sect....
- Two New Records of Astragalus species of the Section Chronopus Bge. and Harpilobus Bge. in Saudi Arabia. Sharawy, Sherif M. // Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences;Mar2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p67
Astragalus trigonus DC. and Astragalus trimestris L. are new records in Saudi Arabia. They belong to sections Chronopus Bge. and Harpilobus Bge.
- LEGUMINOSAS DEL NORTE DEL ESTADO DE NUEVO LEÃ“N, MÃ‰XICO. Estrada Castillón, Eduardo; Villarreal Quintanilla, José Ángel; Jurado, Enrique // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2005, Issue 73, p1
A study of the diversity of legumes in the northern part of the state of Nuevo LeÃ³n was undertaken. 38 genera, 94 species and 26 infraspecific taxa of legumes were recorded. The family Fabaceae comprises 18 genera and 42 species, Mimosaceae 10 and 30 and Caesalpiniaceae 10 and 22...
- Limadendron: a new genus of Leguminosae (Papilionoideae, Brongniartieae) from South America. Meireles, Jose; Azevedo Tozzi, Ana // Plant Systematics & Evolution;Feb2015, Vol. 301 Issue 2, p701
A new genus Limadendron (Leguminosae, Papilionoideae, Brongniartieae) from northern South America is described and illustrated. The new genus is segregated from Poecilanthe based on a previous phylogenetic analysis. Limadendron is sister to Cyclolobium and differs from it mainly by its woody...
- Leaf epidermal characteristics of Lotus subgenus Acmispon (Fabaceae: Loteae) and a numerical taxonomic evaluation. Arambarri, Ana M; Stenglein, Sebasti�n A; Colares, Marta N; Novoa, Mar�a C; Vizca�no, Claudia E // Canadian Journal of Botany;Sep2003, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p933
This paper describes the leaf epidermal characteristics of the New World species of Lotus L. subgenus Acmispon Raf. (Fabaceae: Loteae), computes their phenetic relationships based on morphological and anatomical characters, and compares these results with previous classifications and a recent...