NISSOLIA GENTRYI (LEGUMINOSAE, PAPILIONOIDEAE), A NEW SPECIES FROM SONORA AND SINALOA, MEXICO
- BRONGNIARTIA MONTALVOANA (FABACEAE: FABOIDEAE), UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE LA CUENCA DEL RIO BALSAS. Dorado, Oscar; Arias, Dulce M. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;mar1992, Issue 17, p13
A new species of Fabaceae, Brongniartia montalvoana, from the Rio Balsas Basin is described and illustrated. Its affinities with B. mortonii McVaugh as well as their distinguishing morphological characteristics are discussed and habitat data are presented.
- PRIMER REGISTRO DE CORONILLA VARIA (LEGUMINOSAE) PARA MEXICO. Estrada C., A. Eduardo // Acta Botanica Mexicana;mar1992, Issue 17, p35
As part of the studies of the Leguminosae of Nuevo Leon Coronilla varia L. is reported for the first time for the Mexican flora.
- A synopsis of the genus Deguelia (Leguminosae, Papilionoideae, Millettieae) in Brazil. Camargo, Rodrigo; Azevedo Tozzi, Ana // Brittonia;Mar2014, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p12
Abstract. Considering the recent reestablishment of Deguelia, six new combinations and 14 lectotypifications are proposed here. A key is provided for the identification of the 15 species of Deguelia that occur in Brazil, along with nomenclatural notes, comments on ecology and distribution, and...
- Complete genome sequence of Mesorhizobium ciceri bv. biserrulae type strain (WSM1271). Nandasena, Kemanthi; Yates, Ron; Tiwari, Ravi; O'Hara, Graham; Howieson, John; Ninawi, Mohamed; Chertkov, Olga; Detter, Chris; Tapia, Roxanne; Han, Shunseng; Woyke, Tanja; Pitluck, Sam; Nolan, Matt; Land, Miriam; Liolios, Konstantinos; Pati, Amrita; Copeland, Alex; Kyrpides, Nikos; Ivanova, Natalia; Goodwin, Lynne // Standards in Genomic Sciences;Nov2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p462
Mesorhizobium ciceri bv. biserrulae strain WSM1271 was isolated from root nodules of the pasture legume Biserrula pelecinus growing in the Mediterranean basin. Previous studies have shown this aerobic, motile, Gram negative, non-spore-forming rod preferably nodulates B. pelecinus - a legume with...
- A new alpine species and a new record of Astragalus sect. Stereothrix (Fabaceae) from Iran, with comments on the phytogeography of the section. MAHMOODI, MOHAMMAD; MAASSOUMI, ALI-ASGHAR; NOROOZI, JALIL // Willdenowia;Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p263
Astragalus issatissensis, a new species of A. sect. Stereothrix (Fabaceae), is described and illustrated from the alpine zone of Shirkuh mountain, Yazd province, in C Iran. It is compared with its presumed closest relative, A. bavanat-ensis. Furthermore, A. hakkariensis, also in A. sect....
- Two New Records of Astragalus species of the Section Chronopus Bge. and Harpilobus Bge. in Saudi Arabia. Sharawy, Sherif M. // Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences;Mar2014, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p67
Astragalus trigonus DC. and Astragalus trimestris L. are new records in Saudi Arabia. They belong to sections Chronopus Bge. and Harpilobus Bge.
- NISSOLIA RUDDIAE (LEGUMINOSAE, PAPILIONOIDEAE), UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE LA CUENCA DEL BALSAS, Mï¿½XICO. Cruz Dur�n, Ramiro; Sousa S., Mario // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2004, Issue 68, p65
Nissolia ruddiae (Leguminosae, Papilionoideae), a new species from the Balsas river basin in the states of Guerrero, Morelos and Puebla, Mexico, is described and illustrated. It is similar to N. hintonii Sandwith, but differs in possessing fasciculate inflorescences, pubescence of scattered...
- fenugreek:. Schlegel, Rolf H. J. // Encyclopedic Dictionary of Plant Breeding & Related Subjects;2003, p460
An encyclopedia entry for fenugreek is presented.
- NOMBRES NUEVOS PARA DOS ESPECIES MEXICANAS DE ACACIA (LEGUMINOSAE - MIMOSOIDEAE). Arce, Lourdes Rico // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2005, Issue 71, p89
In order to complete the taxonomic treatment of Acacia for the Flora del Bajï¿½o y de regiones adyacentes two nomenclatural changes are proposed. Acacia fusicarpa L. Rico substitutes Senegalia painteri Britton & Rose and A. amabilis L. Rico substitutes S. subsessilis Britton & Rose....