DISPERSION DEL PIRU (SCHINUS MOLLE L., ANACARDIACEAE) POR AVES EN TEOTIHUACAN, MEXICO
- Hot shot. // Total Health;Apr96, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p61
Focuses on the debut of the cayenne pepper variety Charleston Hot into commercial market via two hot sauces.
- Pepper: The golden spice. Wirkner, Linda; Helton, David // Children's Digest;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 44 Issue 415, p10
Discusses the value of pepper in Europe during the Middle Ages. Pepper as an important part of the European diet; Difficulty in obtaining pepper in the Middle Ages; Areas where it is grown; Cost; Demand for pepper.
- Peppercorns. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;10/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 20, p105
Provides information on peppers. History of pepper use; Varieties of pepper; Details on peppercorns. INSET: Ground pepper.
- The power of pepper. Cathcart, Marilyn // Cricket;Nov99, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
Discusses the role pepper played in history.
- Peppery ties to a pantry long past. Temple, Elizabeth // Christian Science Monitor;7/21/95, Vol. 87 Issue 165, p16
Presents author's view about her grandmother's pepper which used to adorn her Kitchen.
- Face Facts. Gates, Janise // Faces;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p41
The article presents some facts related to pepper which is grown in many countries besides India.
- Pepper presidium. // Food & Drink Technology;Oct2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, ps8
The article features the agricultural manufacturing of Rimbas Black Pepper Presidium in Sarawak. Despite being considered as one of the most utilized spices in the word, it is only a secondary cultivation in the country where it was planted in a fertile zone of around 13,000 hectares. The...
- Did You Know? // Junior Scholastic;3/10/2008, Vol. 110 Issue 14, p4
The article presents information about the chili pepper called Naga Jolokia.
- pepper. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1737
An encyclopedia entry for the spice "pepper" is presented.