- Local Prudential agent receives grant for special wish child. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the presentation of a Prudential CARES Volunteer Grants Award for Special Wish Child to Annetta Carter of Ben Wheeler Texas, an agent for Prudential Insurance.
- Local Prudential agent receives grant for special wish child. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p2
The article announces that Annetta Carter, an agent for Prudential Insurance, has received a Prudential CARES Volunteer Grants Award of $250 for Special Wish Child.
- Nurse of the year winners 'inspirational' // Nursing Standard;8/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p6
Lists 2004 Nursing Standard's nurse of the year awardees. Mary Kirkham; Louise Dallain; Melanie Ann Brock; Annetta Quigley; Lorraine Regan; Maggie Lean; Ann-Marie Stokes; Maureen Catterson.
- Books. Arthur // American Record Guide;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p280
Reviews the book `Hoffnung,' by Annetta Hoffnung.
- Accidentally Engaged. Kostovski, Aleksandra // Booklist;2/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p37
Reviews the book â€œAccidentally Engaged,â€ by Mary Carter.
- Accidentally Engaged. // Publishers Weekly;1/8/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 2, p35
This article reviews the book "Accidentally Engaged," by Mary Carter.
- The Lucky Yak (Book Review). Phillips, Marilyn Payne // School Library Journal;Jan81, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p52
Reviews the book 'The Lucky Yak,' by Annetta Lawson.
- House and Home. // Education;Dec1904, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p250
The article reviews the book "House and Home," by Mary Elizabeth Carter.
- Tell Me My Name. McGlinn, Ann // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb1976, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p71
Reviews the book "Tell Me My Name," by Mary Carter.
- Trapeze Lessons. Carter, Mariè // Creative Nonfiction;2007, Issue 32, p105
The article presents the short story "Trapeze Lessons," by Marie Carter.