UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE BEAUCARNEA (NOLINACEAE)
- Flora of Baskonus Mountain (Kahramanmaras). Varol, Omer // Turkish Journal of Botany;2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p117
Studies the plant species richness in Kahramanmaras Province, Turkey. Number of specific and infraspecific taxa; Number of endemic plants; Distribution rates of the species.
- Botanical Report for 2010. // Naturalist (00280771);May-Aug2011, Vol. 136 Issue 1077, p154
The article offers information on 2010 botanical report of Yorkshire, England along with the lists of the trees found in the region.
- Mabonia rediscovered. // Plantsman: New Series;Mar2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the Mabonia species has been rediscovered in the northeast Yunnan, China, close to the Yangtze River.
- A New Miniature Portea from Brazil. Leme, Elton M. C.; Luther, Harry E. // Journal of the Bromeliad Society;May/Jun2003, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p115
Presents information on a miniature Portea plant from Brazil. Classification of Portea species; Features of the species; Comparison of the species of Portea.
- OCCURRENCE OF THREE WESTERN GHATS ELEMENTS IN DRY EVERGREEN FOREST OF GINGEE HILLS, EASTERN GHATS OF TAMIL NADU, INDIA. Balachandran, N.; Rajendiran, K.; Gastmans, W. F. // Journal of Threatened Taxa;11/26/2015, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p8177
The article reports on the occurrence of the interesting species, Diospyros affinis, Drypetes porteri, and Premna wightiana, which had earlier not been recorded from the Eastern Ghats of Tamil Nadu, India.
- AN OCCURRENCE OF INDO-CHINESE TAXON MOMORDICA SUBANGULATA BLUME SUBSP. SUBANGULATA (CUCURBITACEAE) IN NAGALAND: A NEW DISTRIBUTION RECORD FROM INDIA. Soyimchiten; Pradheep, K.; John, K. Joseph; Nayar, E. Roshini // Journal of Threatened Taxa;11/26/2015, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p8182
The article reports on the occurrence of the male and female populations of Momordica subangulata Blume, which is an addition to its distribution record from India.
- TRES ESPECIES NUEVAS DE STACHYS (LABIATAE) DE MEXICO. Rzedowski, Jerzy; Calderon De Rzedowski, Gaciela // Acta Botanica Mexicana;sep1988, Issue 3, p1
Three Mexican species of Stachys are described as new: S. herrerana, from the state of Hidalgo, as well as S. langmaniae and S. vulnerabilis, from Nuevo Leï¿½n. S. herrerana seems to be similar to S. venulosa Greene, known from Durango, while S. langmaniae and S. vulnerabilis are perhaps...
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE ECHEVERIA (CRASSULACEAE) DEL ESTADO DE GUANAJUATO (MEXICO). Perez-Calix, Emmanuel // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 38, p9
Echeveria calderoniae is described as new, a plant native of the northwest of the state of Guanajuato (Mï¿½xico). This species belongs to the section Secundae (Baker) Berger, and differs from its known components in its lanceolate and apically acute leaves.
- SEDUM CLAUSENII (CRASSULACEAE), UNA NUEVA ESPECIE PARA LA FLORA DEL CENTRO DE MEXICO. Perez-Calix, Emmanuel // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1998, Issue 43, p1
Sedum clausenii is proposed and described as a new species, based on collections from northeastern Guanajuato and adjacent south-central San Luis Potosï¿½, Mï¿½xico. The new species most closely resembles Sedum greggii Hemsl. and Sedum grandipetalum Frï¿½d., but differs from both in the...