UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE DANDYA (ALLIACEAE) DE LA CUENCA DEL RIO BALSAS, MEXICO
- LA FAMILIA BURSERACEAE EN EL ESTADO DE AGUASCALIENTES, Mï¿½XICO. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;ene2011, Issue 94, p1
No abstract available.
- Index to typifications of names in Willdenowia 44(3). // Willdenowia;2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p453
An index related to typification of plant species is presented for periodical as of 2014 issue.
- Index to new names and combinations appearing in Willdenowia 44(3). // Willdenowia;2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p453
An index related to recent identified plant species is presented for the periodical as 2014 issue.
- Allium olivieri Boiss. (Alliaceae), a new taxon to Turkey, with contributions to its taxonomy. Eker, İsmail; Koyuncu, Mehmet // Acta Societatis Botanicorum Poloniae;2011, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p275
Allium olivieri Boiss. (Alliaceae) is reported as a new record for Turkish flora. It was identified using the collected specimens and Flora orientalis, Flora of Iraq and Flora Iranica. The detailed description, illustrations, geographical distribution, habitat, status of IUCN extinction risk and...
- Time for Tulbaghia. Armitage, James // Garden;Aug2011, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p524
The article presents information on the Tulbaghia species. All 22 Tulbaghia species are native to Africa and belong to the onion family. Features of the plant include a wild garlic scent when bruised, flowers with six slender petals, and a scale-like corona. They are also easy to propagate. Tips...
- Species-environment relationships and diversity of liverworts in Israel. Bischler, Helene // Israel Journal of Plant Sciences;2002 Supplement 1, Vol. 50, ps15
A data set comprising 275 sampling plots of Israeli liverworts, each consisting of a coded list of twenty environmental variables and a species list, was investigated with multivariate analyses. A factorial map summarizes the data and provides a survey of the main ecological preferences of the...
- Promecops claviger Hustache, 1929 (Coleoptera: Curculionidae): First register in Brazil and first host plant register. Barreto, Marliton Rocha; Cavalet, Fábio // CheckList;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p619
For the first time in Brazil and in soybean plants (Glycine max (L.) Merr.), the weevil Promecops claviger Hustache has been identified. The incidence occurred in the city of Sinop, Mato Grosso (11Â°48â€²14,64â€³ S, 55Â°34â€²55,93â€³ W), in October 2010.
- The occurrence of keratinophilic fungi in selected soils of Ladakh (India). Deshmukh, Sunil K.; Verekar, Shilpa A.; Shrivastav, Archana // Natural Science;Nov2010, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p1247
138 soil samples were collected from various loca-tions in Ladakh, a cold desert in the Himalayan region, India and the samples were screened for the presence of keratinophilic fungi using the hair baiting techniques. 58 isolates were recovered and identified. The cultures were identified based...
- El gÃ©nero Lepidaploa (Familia Asteraceae, Tribu Vernonieae) en MÃ©xico. Redonda-Martínez, Rosario; Villaseñor, José Luis // Revista Mexicana de Biodiversidad;2011, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p782
The genus Lepidaploa (Asteraceae, Vernonieae) includes nine species distributed in western and southeastern Mexico. A synopsis of the genus is provided, it includes a key to species as well as distribution maps.