LA FAMILIA HYGROPHORACEAE EN MEXICO. II
- DNA barcoding and morphological studies reveal two new species of waxcap mushrooms (Hygrophoraceae) in Britain. Ainsworth, A. Martyn; Cannon, Paul F.; Dentinger, Bryn T. M. // MycoKeys;
Rigorous diagnostics and documentation of fungal species are fundamental to their conservation. During the course of a species-level study of UK waxcap (Hygrophoraceae) diversity, two previously unrecognized species were discovered. We describe Gliophorus europerplexus sp. nov. and G. reginae...
- Flora of Baskonus Mountain (Kahramanmaras). Varol, Omer // Turkish Journal of Botany;2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p117
Studies the plant species richness in Kahramanmaras Province, Turkey. Number of specific and infraspecific taxa; Number of endemic plants; Distribution rates of the species.
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE BEAUCARNEA (NOLINACEAE). Sandoval, Luis Hernandez // Acta Botanica Mexicana;jun1992, Issue 18, p25
Beaucarnea hiriartiae sp. n. is described from the state of Guerrero, Mexico. This new species is similar to B. stricta Lemaire from the neighbor states of Puebla and Veracruz.
- Botanical Report for 2010. // Naturalist (00280771);May-Aug2011, Vol. 136 Issue 1077, p154
The article offers information on 2010 botanical report of Yorkshire, England along with the lists of the trees found in the region.
- Mabonia rediscovered. // Plantsman: New Series;Mar2014, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the Mabonia species has been rediscovered in the northeast Yunnan, China, close to the Yangtze River.
- Ecology and Diversity of Waxcap (Hygrocybe spp.). Griffith, Gareth W.; Easton, Gary L.; Jones, Andrew W. // Botanical Journal of Scotland;2002, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p7
Discusses the ecology and distribution of waxcap fungi, Hygrocybe, and other grassland macromycetes. Strategies for elucidating the ecological role of fungi in grassland ecosystems; Habitat requirements of fungi; Use of molecular biology techniques and isotope ratio mass spectrometry.
- A New Miniature Portea from Brazil. Leme, Elton M. C.; Luther, Harry E. // Journal of the Bromeliad Society;May/Jun2003, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p115
Presents information on a miniature Portea plant from Brazil. Classification of Portea species; Features of the species; Comparison of the species of Portea.
- SISYRINCHIUM ARGUELLESIAE (IRIDACEAE, SISYRINCHIEAE) UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DEL ESTADO DE QUERETARO. Romero, Jacqueline Ceja; Serna, Adolfo Espejo; Lopez-Ferrari, Ana Rosa // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1998, Issue 44, p87
Sisyrinchium arguellesiae, a new species from Querï¿½taro, Mï¿½xico is described and illustrated. The new species is recognized by its flowers lasting two days and by its tepals with a white-translucent spot in the base that in the perianth looks like a central "eye".
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE FUIRENA (CYPERACEAE) DEL ESTADO DE CAMPECHE (Mï¿½XICO). Ramos �lvarez, Clara Hilda; Diego-P�rez, Nelly // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2002, Issue 58, p51
Fuirena stephani sp. nov., is described from plants collected in the state of Campeche, Mexico. F. stephani can be distinguished from F. robusta Kunth, by the shape of the outer perianth set. It is known at present only from one locality.