Municipal Bond Activities
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p45
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by professionals involved in the works pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 8-October 21, 2005.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p29
Presents a calendar of events concerning the municipal bond market in the United States. National Association of Securities Dealers' Municipal and Trace Transaction Reporting Teleconference for NASD member firms; California Society of Municipal Analysts' 2005 Summer Conference at the Hyatt...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33142, p6
The article offers information on several conferences and conventions related to municipal bonds in the U.S., including the Fundamentals of Economic Development Finance Course to be hosted by the Council of Development Finance Agencies on July 16-17, 2009, Bond Buyer Pre-Conference to be hosted...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p36
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions about municipal bonds in the U.S. from November 3, 2005 to February 8, 2006.
- Healthy Debt Requests. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p31
The article presents news concerning hospital bonds in San Diego County, California as of March 10, 2006. The board of the Grossmont Healthcare District has voted to put a $247 million general obligation bond measure on the June 6 ballot. Tri-City Healthcare District has approved a bond measure...
- S.F. Bonds of Justice. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p39
The article focuses on a 10-year capital improvement plan approved by the San Francisco, California's Board of Supervisors. The plan includes asking voters in fiscal 2010 to authorize $535 million in general obligation bonds to pay for the non-court portions of a building replacing the city's...
- Detroit Eyes Debt Vote. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p27
Cites the plan of the city council of Detroit, Michigan to vote on a measure that would ask voters in November 2004 to authorize bonds for several capital projects in 2006. Provisions of the proposed measure; Implications for the municipal bonds market.
- Two New England Issuers Prepare Refunding Deals. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p34
Reports on plans by bond issuers in Connecticut and Massachusetts to proceed with refunding deals despite some market softening in the aftermath of an increase in non-farm payrolls in October 2004. Components of Connecticut's $350 million special tax obligation bond deal; Use of proceeds from...
- Munis Largely Unchanged; Philly Prices GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p2
The article provides updates on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. It notes that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has accelerated pricing on its $165 million general obligation bond sale. On the other hand, the Treasury market has showed some gains which opened at 2.5% and finished at...