Hawaii DOT Readies $96M Sale to Fund Harbor Improvements
- HAWAII: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p40
Ranks the top five organizations and companies involved in bond trading in Hawaii during the first half of 2001. A.G. Edwards Inc.; Hawaii Department of Transportation; Pillsbury Winthrop.
- Hawaii DOT Breaks Ground on Harbor Improvement Project. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;2/8/2013, p4
The article reports that the Hawaii Department of Transportation (DOT) has broken ground on its Kawaihae Harbor improvement project which aims to enhance cargo capacity.
- A.G. Edwards reports record retail sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p5
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based bond trading firm A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. has posted a record retail sales as of August 23, 1999. Increase yield levels; Ranking in the United States as lead-manager of negotiated transactions; Focus on the retail bond market.
- HAWAII. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p38
Reports on selling of a multi-million motor vehicle fuel tax bonds of the Hawaii Department of Transportation. Rating of vehicle fuel tax bonds; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on tourism-based economy; Performance of revenues derived from highway user taxes.
- HAWAII: Air Ratings. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Analyzes ratings of the Hawaii Department of Transportation airport system revenue bonds, by the financial information services company Fitch Inc. Debt rating of the airport system; Acknowledgement of the system's strong liquidity; Factors affecting credit implications of the system.
- Port Debt on the Horizon. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p42
The article reports on Hawaii Department of Transportation's preparations to sell 225 million dollars in bonds for improvements to airports across the state, with an additional 100 million dollars for harbors. The main focus of the plan will be able to develop Kapalama Military Reservation in...
- A.G. Edwards Adds California Trading Desk. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p7
The article reports on A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s opening of a municipal bond trading desk in California. The trading desk will be responsible for municipal secondary tradings for the states of California, Nevada and Hawaii. It is the second regional effort of the company.
- New Hampshire Authority Heads to Market With $30M Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p28
The article reports that the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority will sell about $30 million of new and refunding revenue bonds to finance single-family mortgages. The underwriting team will be UBS Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. The bond counsel on the...
- INVESTMENTS. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p32
Presents an update on the performance of the U.S. stock market from February 25 to March 3, 2004. Percent of increase in the stock price indexes; Updates on companies looking for potential stock buyers; Statistics cited by A.G. Edwards & Sons regarding the value of bond yields.