N.J. EDA Chief Cites Plan To Boost State's Economy
- Caren Franzini Economic Development Authority. // njbiz;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p14
Profiles Caren Franzini, executive director of the Economic Development Authority of New Jersey. Responsibilities at the agency; Work experiences; Educational background.
- How to Survive The Capital Crunch. McKnight, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;10/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p18
Highlights on the seminar of 'Financing Your Business Fair 2001' in West Orange, New Jersey. Issues on projects with multi-million dollar product; Keynote speaker Caren Franzini, executive director of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority; Availability of loan source for companies which...
- EDA's Franzini stepping down. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;7/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p12
The article announces that Caren S. Franzini will resign as New Jersey Economic Development Authority Chief Executive Officer.
- High stakes for high tech. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;3/19/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p15
The article discusses the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) role as a business incubator that provides support for technology companies in the state. The technology industry's contribution to the state's economic growth is addressed. EDA Chief executive officer Caren S. Franzini...
- EDA aiming to open up paths for businesses. P, Shankar // njbiz;3/30/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) to not directly handle any stimulus funds and work to make opportunities for businesses, according to its chief executive Caren Franzini. She noted the significance of the redefinition of the word...
- Caren Franzini. Gaudio, Thomas // njbiz;7/17/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p14
The article profiles Caren Franzini, CEO of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA). In 2006, Franzini received the Distinguished Public Service Award from the Liberty Science Center. She was also inducted to the High-Tech Hall of Fame in the same year. The EDA has arranged more than...
- From dining room to boardroom. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;2/20/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article features Caren Franzini, chief executive officer (CEO) of New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA), and how the lessons she learned from her father, Murray Raphel at the dinner table helped in her work. Franzini relates how her father's sales tips including being aware and...
- EDA chief gains vote of confidence. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p5
The article announces the appointment of Caren S. Franzini as chief executive officer (CEO) of New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA).
- As Trenton changes hands, EDA's role remains uncertain. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;1/4/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses about the future role of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) under the administration of Governor Chris Christie. Christie prioritized enhancing the business sector with one of his biggest aims, appointing Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno to take charge of...