THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE
- What Really Matters. WYATT, KAREN // Light of Consciousness: Journal of Spiritual Awakening;Summer2014, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p20
The article presents the author's view regarding the essence of spiritual guidance for people lives and help to go through difficult times. She states that people live on this planet to learn on how to negotiate and live with suffering. She highlights the importance of lessons learned from...
- What it Really Means to be Still. // Tennessee Tribune;4/26/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p7B
In this article, the author suggests the individuals to lead a smooth and peaceful life instead of making it complex and ambiguous for experiencing the small wonders of life.
- HAWAII: Duty in our 50th state. Thornbloom, Scott A.; Bargeloh, Rita; Cramer, Andrew // All Hands;Aug96, Issue 952, p21
The article discusses the essence of living and working in an exotic paradise like Hawaii.
- Are You a Junk Collector or a Treasure Hunter? Urban-Klahen, Jaga // Polish American Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p10
The article presents the author's reflection on living one's life such as keeping an eye on what is valuable and spending time with the community.
- simplicity. Kent, keri Wyatt // Today's Christian Woman;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p33
The article presents practical ways to create breathing space in life, personal stories from women who have simplified and even some thoughtful words on what a simple life means.
- Seeing the funny side of things can get you in trouble. // Graham Leader;6/8/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 85, p4A
The author discusses how seeing humor in life as an adult has get her into trouble and made her act more mature, emphasizing how she finds the use of some people of unfamiliar words funny.
- Playing Sidewalk Tarot. MOSS, ROBERT // Natural Solutions;Nov2015, Issue 178, p60
The article presents a discussion of dealing with challenges in everyday life, adapted from the book "Sidewalk Oracles: Playing with Signs, Symbols and Synchronicity in Everyday Life" by Robert Moss.
- 12 LIFE Mysteries SOLVED! // Dolly;Jan2013, Issue 505, p42
A quiz about key issues underlying teenage life is presented.
- The Good Life. Schlessinger, Laura // Personal Excellence Essentials;Feb2006, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Offers tips on how to have a good life daily. Attitude of people toward disappointments; Connection between early childhood unhappiness or trauma and the self-destructive decisions by an adult; Benefits of self-change; Manner to exercise forgiveness; Definition of good life.