Point, Shoot, Print
- Intense price competition sees LCD firms combine activities. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;3/31/2004, Issue 2140, p11
A shake-up in the volume end of the liquid crystal display (LCD) panel market has started with suppliers Seiko Epson Corp. and Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd. combining their LCD manufacturing businesses targeting mobile phone, camera, and automotive applications. The firms said the merger of their...
- picture this. Pedroza, Gisela M. // Entrepreneur;Sep2000, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p44
Introduces the PhotoPC 3000Z, a digital zoom camera from Epson. Its features; Capabilities; Costs.
- Portable playthings. // Investigate;Sep2006, Vol. 6 Issue 68, p92
The article evaluates the Epson P-4500 digital camera from Epson and offers information on its key features, applications, and cost.
- P-700 MULTIMEDIA STORAGE VIEWER. // Investigate;Dec2008, Vol. 8 Issue 95, p86
The article evaluates the P-7000 Multimedia Storage Viewer from Epson.
- Camera Phones To The Rescue? // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/5/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p148
This article discusses the impact of camera phone on the digital printing business. It details how digital still-camera images can easily accommodate mobile images, the minimal camera phone printing activity despite the trend of cameras becoming standard on most mobile telephones, and the...
- Epson SureColor P6000 & P8000. SCOBLETE, GREG // Photo District News;Nov2015, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p32
The article offers information on two professional photo printers from Epson including the SureColor P6000 and the SureColor P8000.
- Home Printing Evolves As Retail Encroaches. Day, Rebecca // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/5/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p146
This article focuses on the expected popularity of home printing of digital images as more customers shift from film to digital cameras. It discusses how the decrease of home-based printing will help increase overall printing of digital images, findings of the InfoTrends survey of photograph...
- Industry Figures: Digital Print Behavior Defies Expectations. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/5/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p142
This article reports on the decrease in the overall volume of digital prints in the U.S., as of January 2006. It discusses the macroeconomic factors responsible for the decrease, highlights of the Photo Marketing Association survey of photo printing activity, percentage of digital camera...
- The Powerful camera phone comes of Age. Chan, Tony // America's Network;11/15/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 17, p28
This article discusses the improved capabilities of cellular telephone digital cameras and whether they would help or hurt the global telecommunication industry's network revenue stream. Handsets from Sharp, Nokia, and NEC offer one-megapixel image resolution, which gives them image quality that...