- Windtalker. Vaish, Nandini // India Today;12/ 8/2008, p49
The article features Surat-based businessman Tulsi Tanti, who founded alternative energy company Suzlon Energy after his textile business faced a crisis due to escalating power costs. Tanti built his first two windmills in the Indian west coast with his own personal savings and money borrowed...
- Sun Pharmaceuticals founder Dilip Shanghvi in talks to acquire stake in Suzlon Energy. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;2/15/2015, p27
The article informs that Dilip Sanghvi, founder of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc. are in talk with Tulsi Tanti, chairman, Indian wind turbine maker Suzlon Energy Ltd. for acquiring the stake in Suzlon.
- Tulsi Tanti. Baker, Aryn // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/29/2007, Issue 42, p58
The article discusses Tulsi Tanti, an Indian entrepreneur whose company, Suzlon, makes wind turbines. Suzlon's main factory in Pondicherry, India gets all of its energy from wind power and uses rain water for its grounds keeping. Tanti discusses the effects of India's energy consumption on...
- Stagger And Conquer. Gopalan, Krishna // Business Today;6/17/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p48
The article reports that Tulsi Tanti, founder of Suzlon Energy, is expected to become the fourth-largest maker of global wind turbines in the world if he acquires the control of the German company REpower. Areva and Martifer along with Suzlon are the shareholders of REpower. Suzlon's own holding...
- India billionairing rapidly. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/15/2006, p11
This article features several businessmen in India who were listed on Forbes magazine's annual list of billionaires for 2006. Included in the list are Laxmi Mittal, head of the world's biggest steelmaker, with a fortune at $23.5 billion, Tulsi Tanti who owns Asia's largest wind farm, liquor...
- TI Enjoys All the Growth in Analog, Others Left in Cold, Firm Says. // Electronic News;12/26/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p33
The article reports on the growth in earnings of Texas Instruments (TI), making it the leading analog company, according to the 2005 earnings reports for the top analog companies compiled by Databeans. The company's share has increased by an estimated 16.5 percent from 2004 to 2005. TI...
- The Top 25 by Sector. // Forbes Asia;4/17/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p52
Several charts are presented that list the world's top 25 companies according to sales, profits, assets and stock market value as of April 2006.
- Search for charismatic shares. Van Der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;3/29/2002, p11
Focuses on the financial shares for stockholders. Increase of share prices; Forms of profitability; Factors contributing to the success of a business.
- Galyan's net income soars by 1,050 percent. Dobie, Maureen // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 11, Indiana 100 p10B
Cites the top five profitable public companies in Indiana. Factors mediating the high net income of the companies; Reference to the total net income of the companies; Role of acquisition in the profitability of the firms.