- Top Glove 111% profits. // Malay Mail;6/15/2012, p21
The article reports that Top Glove Corp. Bhd posted a 111 percent increase to 54.8 million Malaysian ringgit in net profit for the third quarter ended May 31, 2012.
- Top Glove riding high. // Malay Mail;10/17/2012, p18
The article reports that Top Glove Corp. Bhd is closed to achieving its goal of producing 50 billion gloves annually starting 2015.
- Keeping the gloves on. // European Power News;Feb98, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p6
Announces the opening of Top Glove's third manufacturing facility in Klang, Malaysia while taking delivery of its third Scania powered generator set. Background on Top Glove's factories; Features of the powered gen-set.
- Affin upbeat on Top Glove. // Malay Mail;6/12/2012, p21
The article reports that Malaysia's Affin Investment Bank Bhd has raised its call on glove maker Top Glove Corp Bhd, to Add from Reduce on the back of higher net earnings forecast by 6-12% for its fiscal year ending August 31, 2012 to fiscal year 2014 with stronger demand from Europe and Brazil.
- Weather problems, Mideast unrest help Top Glove grow. Inman, Hank // Rubber & Plastics News;10/17/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p9
This article reports that Top Glove, a major manufacturer of rubber gloves, expects its sales to rise 43 percent this year as it boosts production capacity by more than a third to meet the anticipated demand. Top Glove is building three plants, two in Malaysia and one in China, and will add...
- Top Glove adding three plants, more lines. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;7/26/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p4
The article presents information on the business expansion plans of glove maker Top Glove Corp. Bhd. The company is planning to increase its annual production capacity by 25% by May 2011 to meet growing demand for rubber latex and nitrile gloves. It will build three factories in Malaysia along...
- Top Glove to pursue M&As, expand facilities. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;5/1/2015, Vol. 197 Issue 3, p0020
The article informs that Malaysian rubber gloves producer Top Glove Corp. Bhd will focus on merger and acquisitions if it has healthy balance sheet and net cash over 35 million euros. It informs about the launch of its facility Factory 29 in Klang, Malaysia under the company's expansion plans...
- Unifrax Expands N.Y. Manufacturing Facility. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jun2008, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the expansion by Unifrax Corp., a global manufacturer of ceramic insulation products at its manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, New York. It states that it has commended a 20 million expansion on the facility. It says that the work began in early 2008 and is expected to...
- Upgrade in broker call for Top Glove. // Malay Mail;10/15/2012, p19
The article reports that AmResearch has increased its target price on the stocks of Malaysia-based rubber glover manufacturer Top Glove Corp. Bhd.