RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Palmeri. Dougherty, Margot // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p152
Presents information on Ottavio Palmeri, an Italian restaurant in Brentwood, California. Ambience of the restaurant; Menu offerings; Kinds of services being offered by waiters.
- BEST OF BOB LAPE. // Crain's New York Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p51
The article offers information on some of the best restaurants in Manhattan, New York City. Quality Meats provides rustic New American food, plus great service and wines in a playful setting. The place is a great mix of downtown style and uptown finesse. Piano Due specializes in classic Italian...
- Capri Ristorante. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p149
The article focuses on Capri Ristorante restaurant in Indiana. In this restaurant, everyone knows what they are doing, and it shows. The bread is hot and fluffy the sauces are simple and authentic, the ambience radiates warmth and good humor. The dry Chianti plays up to perfection the...
- You Should Know Betta. Brandt, Alyssa // Cincinnati Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p273
Presents the author's view on Betta's Italian Cuisine, a restaurant. Opinion that Betta's has the homey feel one expects in an authentic neighborhood pasta joint; View that Betta's food isn't breaking any new ground; Description of some delicacies which are served at Betta's; Note that a classic...
- epiQueerean. Nguyen, Jenny // Just Out;9/2/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p32
The article provides information on restaurants in Portland, Oregon, in Italian cuisine. With a devout following and no reservations for parties of less than six, waiting at the Caffe Mingo can be somewhat of an adventure. But once you're seated, either inside the handsome dinning room or...
- Cheryl's Philadelphia Restaurant Picks. Russell, Cheryl // ASHA Leader;6/8/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p12
Features several restaurants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Imperial Inn in Chinatown; Italian restaurant Bistro; Bourbon Blue restaurant with French Quarter theme; Jim's Steaks.
- DINING REVIEW RECAPS. // Gay & Lesbian Times;6/19/2008, Issue 1069, p39
A review is offered for several restaurants in San Diego, California, including Antica Trattoria, Mandarin House, and Solare Ristorante and Lounge.
- DINE: BEST of ATLANTA. // Atlanta;Dec2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p60
The article reviews several restaurants and bars in Atlanta, Georgia, including "Bo Bo Garden" Chinese restaurant, "La Pietra Cucina" Italian restaurant, and The Porter bar and restaurant.
- Popular lunch spots! Murray-Ramirez, Nicole // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/16/2004, Issue 886, p59
Lists recommended restaurants serving lunch in San Diego, California. Burgers at Hamburger Mary's; Italian food at Arrivederci; Martinis Above Fourth; Chinese food at Taste of Szechuan; Mexican food at Baja Betty's.