Kenworth introduces new Class 6
- The long and short of it. // Fleet Owner;May98, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p28
Reports on the debut of the CityCab and AeroCab trucks by Kenworth Truck Company, at the 1998 Mid-America Trucking Show. Details of each truck; What each truck was designed for; Comments from Edward B. Caudill, general manager of Kenworth. INSET: `Total customer care'.
- Test drives reveal smooth rides. Abelson, Paul // Public Works;Jul2010, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p25
A preview of the T200 wide-bodied aerodynamic truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- New Kenworth T680 sets High standard for excellence, performance. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p49
The article presents information on the Kenworth T680 truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Kenworth launches CityCab--an economical regional daycab... // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Provides information on several trucks. Information on CityCab, a truck model for regional delivery operations introduced by Kenworth Truck Company; Details on the Studio AeroCab from Kenworth.
- KENNY EVEREST. Shaw, Graham // Truck & Driver;Jan2013, p46
The article evaluates the 19995 Kenworth W900L truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Kenworth begins producing new T680. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/ 6/2012, p7
The article previews the Kenworth T680 truck from Kenworth Truck Company.
- Kenworth giving away T880 test drive. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/22/2013, p5
The article reports that truck maker Kenworth Truck Co. is giving away an all-expenses paid trip for two to its Chillicothe, Ohio-based Kenworth assembly facility and a test drive of the new T880 truck.
- 'Truck of the Year' gets its gear. // Overdrive;Jun2011, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p14
The article offers brief information on the Kenworth Truck Co.'s Kenworth T700 with the Paccar MX engine.
- Black Magic. // Overdrive;Jun2011, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p14
The article offers brief information on Kenworth Truck Co.'s 1995 Kenworth W900.