Peterbilt unveils new trucks
- Auxiliary power units prominent. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p44
Features several auxiliary power unit (APU) systems that reduces engine idling, introduced by truck and refrigeration unit manufacturers at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Climate-control system from Freightliner; Clean Power System from Kenworth; Universal APU...
- Peterbilt boosts customer support. // Fleet Owner;May98, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p42
Reports on the announcement of various customer support services by Peterbilt Motors Company, at the 1998 Mid America Trucking Show. Details of these customer services; Benefits of these services; Comments from Nick Panza, general manager of Peterbilt.
- Peterbilt Showcases Vocational Truck Lineup. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/30/2015, p1
The article reports that the Peterbilt Motors Co. has hosted a three-day vocational event "Commitment to Class" at its manufacturing facility in Denton, Texas, where it showcased the versatility of its product lineup.
- A trip to Tomorrowland? SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;May2014, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p24
The article focuses on advancements in trailer technology as well as the new designs of trailers and trucks presented at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show that was held in Louisville, Kentucky on March 27-29, 2014. Among the products showcased at the event were a futuristic tractor that was...
- Identifying Parts a Mouse Click Away for Peterbilt Dealers. // Fleet Equipment;Nov99, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p69
Deals with the enhancement of the electronic catalog system (ECAT) of Peterbilt Motors Co. Features of ECAT; How ECAT makes the cataloging system of the company fast and easy.
- Peterbilt special 379X for owner-operators. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2003, Vol. 39 Issue 24, p36
Reports that Peterbilt Motors Co. has introduced its Model 379X during the Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky; Key features; Physical description of the product; Engine; Mechanical efficiency.
- Peterbilt configurator is 'immersive' tool. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2014, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p64
The article previews the online configurator and tool for users in building their own Model 579 for recreation by selecting a sleeping cab and choosing a color from Peterbilt Motors Company.
- TALK OF THE SHOW. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p42
The article discusses the main talk at this year's Mid-America Trucking Show at Kentucky Fairgrounds in Louisville. All truck manufactures at the show were casting a wary glance at 2007. In the next year, there will be a transition to lower-emissions diesels. According to Peterbilt Motors,...
- Champs, silver edition. // Overdrive;Oct2015, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p53
The article offers information on the online voting contest to determine the 25th Anniversary Champion of "Truckers' Choice" magazine, and discusses the work done on the 1979 Peterbilt 359 truck and trailer, owned by Israel Turner, Great American Trucking Show (GATS) Builders Class Winner....