Holland simplifies axle alignment
- ArvinMeritor reveals near-term, long-term products. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p34
Provides information on several truck and trailer products introduced by ArvinMeritor at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Hub-an-axle system for wide-based tires; Severe-Service Q Plus brakes; Meritor RideSentry MPA trailer air suspension.
- Air-ride height adjustment: It's not a comfort/convenience feature. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p68
Discusses the importance of setting the air suspension's ride height in trucks. One correct ride height setting when drivers need to dump air from the air springs to slowly back under a low trailer; Reasons why the ride height is adjustable; Steps in checking the ride height.
- A Two-Degree-Of-Freedom Ambulance Stretcher Suspension Part 3: Laboratory and Road Test Performance. Henderson, R J; Raine, J K // Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers -- Part D;1998, Vol. 212 Issue 5, p401
Parts 1 and 2 of this paper gave a design overview and described the dynamics of a prototype two-degree-of-freedom pneumatic suspension for an ambulance stretcher. This concluding part briefly reviews laboratory shaker table and ambulance road test performance of the suspension with passive...
- Mack Twin Y is finalist for Swedish prize. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2013, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p45
The article reports that Mack Twin Y air suspension is a finalist for the 2013 Swedish Steel Prize.
- GARAGE FILES. // Mountain Bike Action;Jan2016, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p90
The article offers step-by-step instructions for swapping the shock from an air to a coil in mountain bikes.
- Holland Hitch: Beyond the. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;Nov96, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p22
Profiles truck tractor fifth-wheel manufacturing company Holland Hitch. Product line; Pressures facing motor carriers; Enhancement of products; Importance of the fifth wheel in trucking.
- Enjoying the fresh air. Kelley, Hen // Roads & Bridges;Sep2001, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the impact of air springs on axle modifications. Improvement of working ability on trucks and trailers bottom components; Effectiveness of air suspension systems in providing increased driver comfort; Variety of suspension systems available in the market.
- Air suspensions. // Fleet Owner;Jan2003, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p52
Focuses on the increase in manufacture of truck and trailer air suspensions. Importance of air suspensions for durability of automobile products; Reduction of maintenance requirement in pneumatic suspension; Benefits of mechanical suspension for heavy haul application.
- Mentor adds new trauma-arm suspensions. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2011, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p88
The article offers brief information on the Meritor Trailing-Arm Air (MTA) Suspension system from Meritor Inc.