Carrier introduces all-electric cab comfort
- Carrier offers advanced reefers for trailers, trucks. // Fleet Owner;Aug97, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p29
Presents information on Carrier Transicold's introduction of two versions of a multitemperature refrigeration system. Description of the multitemperature refrigeration system.
- Carrier Transicold expands Uruguay parts depot. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep96, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p128
Reports on Carrier Transicold's expansion of its part depot in Montevideo, Uruguay, dubbed Cool Spares S.A.
- Cool offering. // Fleet Owner;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p36
Reviews the Ultima 53, a refrigeration unit which was introduced by Carrier Transicole. Features of the unit; What the unit design was based on; Capabilities of the unit; Information on RoadCare Extended Major Component Coverage, which is available with the Ultima 53.
- Carrier Transicold winners. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;6/12/95, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p2
Reports that Carrier Transicold honored its top dealers with a trip to Puerto Rico and a Caribbean cruise, to celebrate the success of its 1994 Medal of Excellence program.
- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates several products for the trucking industry introduced in the U.S. market in January 2006, including a diesel chassis with an international diesel engine from Workhorse Custom Chassis, a Class 7 city tractor version of its Model 338 straight truck from Hino Trucks,...
- Carrier Transicold unveils new truck refrigeration system. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/12/2012, p3
The article previews the Supra 60-series truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier Transicold enhances website. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/13/2012, p3
The article reviews the updated Carrier Transicold website at www.truckertrailer.carrier.com.
- Carrier Transicold Extends Warranty on Generators in Multi-Temp Trailer Units. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p38
Reports on the plan of Carrier Transicold to increase the warranty period on the five-kilowatt generator in its Genesis TM-1000 and TM-900 multi-temperature trailer refrigeration units. Significance of the move; Information on the extended warranty.
- Carrier Transicold of Upstate New York opens new branch in Rochester. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2002, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the extension of the Carrier Transicold branch of Upstate New York to Rochester, New York by its parent company Penn Detroit Diesel Allison (DDA). Reason for extending to Rochester; Benefits from the move; Services provided by Penn DDA branches; Focus of the Rochester branch.