Thermo King APU cuts engine idle time
- Thermo King Introduces Product Exclusive-New Exchange X214 Compressor. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p34
Features the exchange X214 compressor for MD and KD single-temperature truck reefer models manufactured by Thermo King Corp. Product specifications and applications; Quality and reliability; Cost savings for new compressors; Product warranty.
- Fridges fuel cost savings. // Commercial Motor;7/10/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5036, p20
Presents information on the MD range of truck fridge units from Thermo King. Features of the fridge units; Benefits of the fridge units.
- Thermo King introduces new truck units, focuses on technology. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p30
Features two refrigerant truck products from Thermo King launched at the Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky. ST-CR 300 cryogenic system; C-290 truck engine driven refrigeration system.
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Jan2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p39
The article offers brief information on several trucking equipment and supplies including the Heat King 430 temperature control from Thermo King Corp., the Alliance replacement stereo from Alliance Truck Parts, and Alumatech dump trailer from Travis Body & Trailer Inc.
- J & J Truck Bodies and Trailers redesigns with Hardox for lightest weight. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p26
Provides information on the LWC Ultra Light dump body from J&J Truck Bodies and Trailers showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Design; Thickness of the dump body's sidewalls.
- Carrier introduces all-electric cab comfort. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on the ComfortPro auxiliary power unit (APU) from Carrier Transicold showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Percentage of idling time that can be reduced in using the ComfortPro APU; Cost effectiveness; Design and specification.
- Peterbilt unveils new trucks. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p38
Provides information on the aerodynamically styled day cab and four vocational models of trailer trucks introduced by Peterbilt Motors Co. at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Haul configurations; Cooling systems; Applications.
- Thermo King hushes reefer noise by 10 dB. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p32
Reports that Thermo King Corporation has introduced a transport refrigeration system. Reasons for the development of the product; Insight on the development of a scroll-type compressor; Reference to Steve Stucky, Thermo King's product manager.
- New Thermo King Unit Debuts. // Frozen Food Age;Nov2000, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p28
Presents information on SB-200 and SB-300 refrigeration units manufactured by Thermo King Corp. Features, design and capabilities of the refrigerator systems; Description of the cooling process inside the system of the units.