Thermo King APU cuts engine idle time
- Thermo King Introduces Product Exclusive-New Exchange X214 Compressor. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p34
Features the exchange X214 compressor for MD and KD single-temperature truck reefer models manufactured by Thermo King Corp. Product specifications and applications; Quality and reliability; Cost savings for new compressors; Product warranty.
- Fridges fuel cost savings. // Commercial Motor;7/10/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5036, p20
Presents information on the MD range of truck fridge units from Thermo King. Features of the fridge units; Benefits of the fridge units.
- Thermo King introduces new truck units, focuses on technology. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p30
Features two refrigerant truck products from Thermo King launched at the Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky. ST-CR 300 cryogenic system; C-290 truck engine driven refrigeration system.
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Jan2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p39
The article offers brief information on several trucking equipment and supplies including the Heat King 430 temperature control from Thermo King Corp., the Alliance replacement stereo from Alliance Truck Parts, and Alumatech dump trailer from Travis Body & Trailer Inc.
- Thermo King hushes reefer noise by 10 dB. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p32
Reports that Thermo King Corporation has introduced a transport refrigeration system. Reasons for the development of the product; Insight on the development of a scroll-type compressor; Reference to Steve Stucky, Thermo King's product manager.
- New Thermo King Unit Debuts. // Frozen Food Age;Nov2000, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p28
Presents information on SB-200 and SB-300 refrigeration units manufactured by Thermo King Corp. Features, design and capabilities of the refrigerator systems; Description of the cooling process inside the system of the units.
- Thermo King unit gets landmark designation. // Frozen Food Age;Nov96, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p56
Offers information on Thermo King Corporation's C refrigeration unit. Significance and features of the model; Who donated the unit; When the unit was manufactured.
- Thermo King offers kit to convert refrigerant. // Frozen Food Age;Oct97, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p38
Provides information on the refrigerant conversion kit offered by Thermo King Corporation for the conversion of the company's R-12 transport refrigeration system to R-401B refrigerant. Cost comparison of the refrigerants; Inclusion of the complete conversion; Contact information to obtain a...
- 100,000th TriPac unit produced. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/13/2012, p6
The article reports on the production of the 100,000th TriPac auxiliary power unit (APU) in Thermo King's facility in Hastings, Nebraska, announced in November 2012.