Plastic walking floor reduces trailer weight
- Wilkens shows first all-steel Walking Floor for demolition trailers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p30
Introduces the demolition trailer from Wilkens Manufacturing. Features of the trailer; Materials used in the trailer.
- Welcome to Tip-ex 2013. Bennett, Richard // Commercial Motor;5/16/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5535, Special section p3
The article offers information on the Tip-ex 2013, an exhibition dedicated to the tipper and bulk transport sector, to be held at the Harrogate International Centre in Harrogate, England from May 30-June 1, 2013.
- CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Sep2014, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p20
A calendar of events for the U.S. from September to February 2014 is presented which includes a conference titled Guilty By Association Truck Show & Customer Expo, periodical Overdrive's Pride & Polish, the 2015 Mid-West Truck & Trailer Show.
- Ravens bolsters trailer lineup. // Fleet Owner;May98, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p42
Reports on the introduction of two aluminium dropdeck trailers by the Ravens Company, at the 1998 Mid-America Trucking Show. Details of the trailers; What these trailers are designed for.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2014, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p55
A calendar of events for the trailer manufacturing industry from September 2014 to October 2015 is presented including the Fabtech International Georgia World Congress in Georgia, the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Indiana and the ConExpo Latin America exposition in Chile.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p48
A calendar of events for the trailer and truck industry from June 2010 to August 2012 is presented which includes The Great West Truck Show (GWTS) in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Fabtech International in Atlanta, Georgia, and the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Utility shows off special "Legacy Museum" trailer. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;3/28/2014, p3
The article offers a preview of the special edition Legacy Museum trailer launched by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show.
- Ravens Expands Trailer Line and Introduces New Securement System. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the innovations introduced by Ravens Inc. at the 2001 Mid-America Trucking Show. Kaptive Hook Tie-Down System; Features of its redesigned Magnum aluminum flatbed trailer; Description of its redesigned drop deck trailers.
- Trailmobile adds armor plating to composite plate. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p24
Provides information on the Ultra Plate XD scuffplate for trailers from Trailmobile showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Thickness of the scuffplate; Interior width.