Great Dane thin-wall trailer uses ply-metal lining
- Greate Dane shows high technology Super Seal reefer. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2002, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p30
Features the Super Seal XLT high technology refrigerated trailer from Great Dane launched at the Mid-America Trucking show in Louisville, Kentucky. Key features; Specification of the insulation and communication system of the trailer; Available models.
- Great Dane. // Fleet Owner;Jul97, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p104
Presents information on the acquisition of Great Dane Trailers by the Crown and Pine families from the Stamford Capital Group. Information on the terms of the agreement; Background information on Great Dane Trailers; How Great Dane market its products.
- RoadWarrior invades platform trailer market. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p43
Features Great Dane Trailers' RoadWarrior platform trailer. Specifications.
- Great Dane facility rolls out 100,000th trailer. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/6/2012, p7
The article reports on the construction of the 100,000th trailer off the assembly line at a manufacturing facility of Great Dane Trailers in Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Great Dane plant builds 100,000th trailer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/2/2012, p4
The article reports that more than 100,000 trailers have been built by Great Dane at its van plant in Terre Haute, Indiana as of February 2012.
- Great Dane Names Hendrickson Standard for Air Ride. // Fleet Equipment;May99, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the selection of Henrickson Trailer Suspension Systems as Great Dane Trailers' standard supplier of air-ride suspensions for its fleet. What the fleet includes.
- Great Dane highlights latest innovations. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2014, p19
The article offers a preview of the trailer models from Great Dane Trailers which will be exhibited at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky and describes their features and capabilities.
- Great Dane's Nebraska facility turns out 100,000 trailer. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/ 7/2013, p7
The article reports that an Everest SS trailer model rolled off the assembly line at the manufacturing plant of trailer manufacturer Great Dane Trailer in Wayne, Nebraska, marking the 100,000 trailer unit to leave the facility.
- Great Dane Adds New High-cube Freight Van to Product Line-up. // Fleet Equipment;May2001, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p41
Features the P-101 high-cube freight van from Great Dane Trailers. Design of the van.