Vanguard National introduces composite plate sidewall van trailer
- Sandwich to go. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p66
The article focuses on the new VXP composite plate trailer introduced by Vanguard National Trailer Corp. The company claims that if damaged the composite panels maybe removed and replaced without affecting adjacent panels and no special shop tools are required. The composite panels are protected...
- Vanguard Trailers' new products built for extended life. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p41
The article evaluates the converter dolly, trailers, and an electronic nosebox from Vanguard National Trailer Corp.
- Composite plate trailer. // Fleet Owner;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p58
The article evaluates the new VXP composite plate trailer from Vanguard National Trailer Corp.
- Vanguard building new plant in Georgia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/4/2015, p1
The article reports on the announcement made by Vanguard National regarding its plan to build a van trailer manufacturing plant at the Dade County Industrial Park in Trenton, Georgia.
- Vanguard National seeks geographic leverage with new dry van plant. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/5/2017, p1
The article discusses a trailer manufacturer Vanguard National's expansion in states of U.S. including Georgia, the city of Trenton, and Dade County.
- Thin is in at Mid-America. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p20
Provides information on the VXP composite plate trailer manufactured by Vanguard National that was showcased at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Design of the VXP trailer; Interior width; Storage capacity.
- Vanguard names Optronics as supplier. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the designation of Optronics International as the standard supplier for Vanguard National Trailer Corp., a subsidiary of China International Marine Container (Group) Ltd.
- Vanguard's plate trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2006, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p80
Features the VXP Composite Plate Freight Van from Vanguard National Trailer Corp. Description of its sidewall panels; Components of the trailer which includes light-emitting diode lights; Existence of galvanized surfaces in VXP, including rear frame and rear underside guard.
- Total industry shipments remain steady for 29 largest trailer builders. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/3/2014, p1
The article discusses the stability in the total truck trailer manufacturing industry shipments in 2013. Topics discussed include 244,864 truck trailers built by top 29 trailer manufacturers in 2013, forecasts of a flat year in 2014 by those same manufacturers, and the performance of individual...