People and Positions
- PEOPLE & PLACES. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p50
Career developments involving business executives of the transportation industry in the U.S. are discussed. Greatwide Logistics Services has appointed Roger B. Silva as its chief financial officer. Mitchell 1 has hired Scott DeGiorgio as the general manager of its newly created Commercial...
- off the wire. // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p86
The article presents several news related to the automobile industry of the U.S. Mike Kirk has been appointed as the vice president of operations for Karmak Inc., a developer of heavy-duty truck industry software applications. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection has officially certified...
- Conley assumes leadership of NTTC. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that John Conley has assumed the leadership of the National Tank Truck Carriers (NTTC), following the retirement of Cliff Harvison in the U.S. Conley joined NTTC as vice president in the year 1989 after serving for 10 years as editor of "Modern Bulk." Other NTTC staff changes...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p61
The article reports on career developments of executives in truck industry in the U.S. Heil Trailer International has named Joe Calonge as chief engineer for global accounts and special projects. Consolidated Metco Inc. has promoted Michael Hurley and Michael Harman to vice-president and Michael...
- EFI Appoints Patrick Morrissey as VP of Americas Sales. // Ink World;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p42
The article announces the career development of printing ink industry executives including Patrick Morrissey as vice president of sales at Electronics For Imaging Inc. for the U.S., Yishai Amir as Landa Corp.'s chief executive officer and Chris Stephens as Maroon Group LLC's account manager.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p95
The article announces career developments involving executives in the truck and trailer industry in the U.S., including the resignation of Bill Crown from trailer manufacturer Great Dane, the appointment of Stephen Roy as president of North American sales and marketing at Mack Trucks Inc. and...
- INVEST TO RETAIN. // Fleet Owner;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p39
In this article the author states that, to keep technicians in the truck industry, it is necessary to invest for them. The investment will be on training which will allow a career path and by providing the latest and most efficient diagnostic tools for the technicians. The Rush Truck applied the...
- 25-YEAR AWARD: Mike Kirk, Central Oklahoma. Nuesch, Fred // CoSIDA Digest;Apr2013, p68
The article announces that Mike Kirk has received the 25-Year Award.
- MANUFACTURERS. // Concrete Products;Oct2007, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p18
The article announces that Rusty Winters was appointed head of the Engineering Services department of Propex Inc., Matthew Price was named president of W. R. Meadows Inc. and Doug Sanford has been named vice president and general manager of Hendrickson Truck Systems Group.