Using adhesives to build trailers
- Adhesives stick to high quality and environmental safety. Costas, Jose // Caribbean Business;2/13/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the 3M's development of the Fastbond adhesive, a product that adheres to standards of quality and environmental safety. Trend by industry toward using water-based products for the benefit of the environment; Features of other adhesive products such as the Jet-Weld Thermoset Adhesive...
- Seal of protection. Penalosa, Eduardo // Business Mexico;Nov1997, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p49
Presents information on a solution 3M has come up with for safeguarding the home or office from invaders. Information on the protective film, Scotchshield film; Details on 3M's distributors will install this security solution.
- 3M: New bandage blitz. Weisz, Pam // Brandweek;12/11/95, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p3
Reports on Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.'s (3M) launching of its Comfort Strips adhesive bandages. Success of the company's Active Strips bandages; Features; Positioning.
- Spray-Bond Adhesive. // Machine Design;09/24/98, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p90
Introduces Spray-Bond heat-applied adhesive system developed by 3M Co. for assembly of foam and other lightweight materials. Features of Spray-Bond adhesives, 6111 and 6114; Performance of the adhesive system; Heat resistance of the adhesives.
- 3M adhesive replaces fasteners for savings. // Plastics News;4/5/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p23
Introduces 3M Co.'s Scotch-Weld structural plastic adhesive DP-8005.
- Sticky films develop. Ogando, Joseph // Design News;1/8/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p41
Describes the adhesive bonding films from 3M company. Uses of the films; Bonding film products from the company.
- Plastic adhesive. // Machine Design;09/23/99, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p328
Features a plastic adhesive from Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing company. Uses of the adhesive; Characteristics of the adhesive; Benefits of using the adhesive.
- Stick and Stay. Hemmel, Jeff // Boating;Jun2001, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p73
Introduces the Dual Lock adhesive from Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.
- 3M Co. introducing several adhesives films. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;3/10/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p16
Reports that the Minnesota Minning and Manufacturing Company plans to introduce an adhesive film which incorporates both thermoplastic and thermoset characteristics. Features and functions of the product; Description of other thermoplastic adhesive films and webs that were launched by the company.