New GM chassis cab: Wait 'til next year
- Catalog shows how Phillips has expanded. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p38
Reports that Phillips Industries' expanded catalog includes Sta-Dry heat shrink connectors and tubing, insulated connectors, Sta-Dry cable ties, primary wire, and tools for maintenance shops of refrigerated truck fleets.
- Magazine ad leads to insulation coupling as part of district's retrofit. // Engineered Systems;Oct2007, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the installation of Klo-Shure Insulation Coupling System in Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) in California. The initiative was undertaken via an advertising campaign that shows reduction of installation costs and save LAUSD from future upgrades. The system...
- Smooth ride. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Dec2006, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p46
The article evaluates the 2007 Sierra and Silverado trucks from General Motors.
- CRANKING POWER. AGUILAR, KEVIN // Street Trucks;Jun2015, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p124
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a compact XS torque starter (P/N 9540) in a truck.
- GMC highlights new product offerings. // Fleet Equipment;May98, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p15
Provides information on several truck equipment products released by GMC company. Target market of the W-Series low cab forwards; Enhancement made to the 1999 model C-Series and T-Series of the product; Benefits of the users from the Vortec 7400 MD gasoline engine.
- nuts & bolts. // Fleet Owner;Dec2000, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p43
Presents updates on the trucking industry in the United States as of December 2000. Information on the ISB 4-cylinder electronic diesel engine introduced by Cummins Inc.; Partnership between General Motors and Isuzu Commercial Truck LLC; Information on the Web site launched by the National...
- Green guide. Jensen, Alison // Australian House & Garden;Oct94, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p109
Features Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) products for home insulation. Features; Contact information.
- Untitled. // Appliance Manufacturer;Apr93, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p79
Announces the availability of the wire, hose and component insulation `Marseal Fiberglass Sleevings,' from Markel Corp.
- Application and installation information for thermal cutoffs. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p97
Discusses the significance of thermal cutoffs in upper limit temperature protection. Factors affecting effectivity of protection; Guidelines in locating, testing and handling thermal cutoffs; Installation methods.