Carrier Transicold paves training route across the United States
- Carrier Honors Dealers. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2001, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the awards presented by the Carrier Transicold company to its dealers. Dealer of the Year Award received by Kile Truck Refrigeration; Winners from various award categories.
- Fontaine agreement with Carrier expands ComfortPro installer base. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p21
The article reports on an agreement between Fontaine Modification and Carrier Transicold for ComfortPro auxiliary power units (APU). Through the agreement, Fontaine becomes the biggest single installer of ComfortPro units for new trucks. As part of the agreement, Carrier offers training,...
- Carrier Transicold salutes 'New Role Model.'. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p19
The article reports that Reefer Service lnc. of Hudsonville, Michigan was named Carrier Transicold's 2006 North American Dealer of the Year at the company's annual Truck, Trailer, and Rail dealer meeting in San Antonio, Texas. Reefer Service was founded in 1982 and has been a Carrier Transicold...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p61
This section presents update on information sources related to the trailer equipment industry as of December 2008. A new Web site for Priority Card holders has been launched by Carrier Transicold. The All Makes ABS replacement parts wall chart from Haldex is available in the market. Several...
- Carrier Transicold honors its top dealers at annual meeting. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p14
The article announces award recipients at the Carrier Transicold Truck/Trailer/Rail Americas annual dealer meeting in Orlando, Florida in 2011 including Midlands Carrier Transicold of Omaha, Nebraska as the 2010 Dealer of the Year, Frï¿½o Servicio de Monterrey of Mexico as Latin America...
- Carrier Transicold expands CPEC program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that Carrier Transicold, a business unit of United Technologies Corp., has expanded the range of trailer refrigeration units covered under its Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage (CPEC) program. The CPEC program, which originally provides a 37-point inspection and major...
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p94
Presents information on conferences and seminars related to the truck and trailer industry. Dates and locations for the factory refrigeration technician school training courses offered by Carrier Transicold; Venue of the 20th annual User Group Conference of TMW Systems.
- Reaching out. // Fleet Owner;Nov2005, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p48
Provides information about the NextLevel service program offered by Carrier Transicold for all brands of truck and trailer refrigeration units.
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates several truck trailer products including the Roll Stability Support trailer system from Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems company, the QUEST power-saving mode from Carrier Transicold company and the ThermALERT from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.